Reviews for To Last A Lifetime
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You are such a jerk, Bruce! I am trying not to cry.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
After all he did to her Bruce deserved this pain.
Ps. My indignation exists only because you did its best in history. So congratulations Aurora
kumagers54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aw, aw talaga.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I Love that fic and I love that song! both absolutly beautiful and awe-inspiring! :D
Golden Diamond chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*crying crying crying crying sobbing sobbing sobbing* Soooooooo... Sad! How could he? And to Selena Kyle! ),: Wait can't Like WW choose to give up her immorality and become mortal and grow old with Bruce? Can't she? I read in some other story in which she did: switcheroo anyone who loves the love triangle of catwoman and ww and bm should read this story: Switcheroo it is awesome! But of course this storys outcome is ww and bm okay? (: Oh and I must warn that the story is kind of Mature it is 't rated that I think but just a warning it has some mature aspects. But on with this story will it was awesome and ihope u didn't mind me advertising another story aurora! Maybe u will like it 2! Yeah check it out! Well anyway I really liked ur story and I luv that bm got to c ww again one last time! MAn there should be a treequel to this where bm is still sorta young and ends up being bm and ww! Yeah becus we can all c that Bruce isn't very happy with this so like cw and bm should get a divorce but for a valid reason and like somehow ww comes back and gives up her immortality and they r together 4 ever! Just a suggestion! Okay will do it or not idk I would do it myself but this is ur story so please At least consider! And let me know somehow! (: anyway I luv luv luv luv this story! It's proably one of my favs even though it's sad! But u did warn us. Well anyway super story!
SinAmore123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I cried again...yyyy! they need eachother, they can never forget eachother, lovvee iittt,,,, keep writing!
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow, that was beautiful- very sad, but emotionally faithful to the characters. I really think Diana would wish him all the best and want for his happiness out of the darkness/night (and I could also see Bruce stubbornly pushing her away and denying himself that true happiness). *sniff* Thanks for sharing this! :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
More tears. Oh well. Still amazing.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That idiot! That poor, stupid idiot! What does he think he's doing! PLEASE WRITE SEQUEL!
AvePlateada chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This one made me cry, why can't Bruce just accept it?
weirdtaste chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
crap. i actually cried at the end. great job, seriously. beautifully written from the beginning to the end. i thought for a second there bruce had gone crazy when he saw diana. and the way you described the pain he felt before he said his 'i do', just...wow. man i will definitely look out for more of your work in the future.
Wondergirl75 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
This was so sad! I really cried. At first I thought Bruce was marrying Diana. And then the bride became Selina. But it was still good. Hurry up with the next chapter of "Tell Me Again In Two Days", please.
TheWhiteStarNovaDragon chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Ok I have to say its very interesting to see a story where the bat actually makes a mistake. I like the way you did this its very unique in its style and very well done. I read the one that came before it and liked that also. Keep up the good work.
jasmine chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
this was so...SAD i actually cried, and im not the crying type. Aurora0628, u r a MEAN MEAN HORRIBLE person!

sorry,no offence, this was a beautiful story. i loved it but...SNIFF SNIFF WAH so SAD

pls rite a sequel...
Neki chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Men, they really doesn't know what's best for them, espescially not Batman.