Reviews for Thunder Only Happens When It Rains
yageni chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I'm utterly and gladly surprised by your story! It's dark and yet sweet and well written. Loved the idea of a scarred Vinnie, struggling to over power his fear's and Modo's concern and caring for him, untill the point of accepting the bond... Lovely. Thank you so very much for sharing it
wolf-dream94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This has to be one of the best BMFM fics i'v read, love the Modo/Vinnie parts
LadyNoxia chapter 1 . 11/21/2011

a very dark and partially sad story... Poor Throttle... But I seriously love the Modo / Vinnie parts!
SakuraGirl25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I am so happy I found this little gem. I like slash/yaoi and well I haven't found much in the BMFM category. However I love this story. The angst took me on a ride and made this story sort of like a character story, opening up the little chinks in the armor that they didn't want anyone to see.

The bond between Modo and Vinnie was like a whoa. I think it was good of Modo to accept him and make the best of their situation because I don't think Vinnie could have endured if he hadn't. Anyway LOVE this fic. Thank you for this wonderful story.

Ciao _*
catsykat chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved it, makes me smile. Great work _
alavar chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow! It was great!

Maybe if you are rewriting things, you will also write this epic wersion of it?

Felinafullstop chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
great stuff..
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
aw! what a sweet combination of romance and angst! i really enjoyed reading this. you did such a good job on this, and the Bond seems very believable... enough that it could have actually happened in the real show! ._.'

*favs this story* fantastic job. BM slash is scarce these days. if i could write better i'd add to the small frenzy, aye?

great story, again. just the picker-upper i needed to keep my mind occupied during work later. -.-; bedankt!

coldthing chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
oh wow! that was amazing!
silverphyrbyrd chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Well. What a story. A heartbreaker to begin and then a turn-on and a happy ending - I could almost feel that kiss! I'm gonna take this for my C2. You don't mind, do you?
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
OH! This was - indescribable! I'm sitting here in a complete squee!

/Somehow, they had ended up lying on the sofa, both in nothing but their jeans. Vinnie’s head rested on Modo’s chest. Modo had his mechanical arm behind his head, so that his real hand could lazily stroke down Vinnie’s spine. The gray-furred mouse had his tail draped over the back of Vinnie’s knees as well./

*Melt* Oh, my gosh. You've successfully managed to blow me away. I absolutely adore Modo/Vinnie, but didn't think there was any on the Web. Thankyou so much for proving me wrong. I loved the Bond; that was extremely clever. It also helped to develop Vinne's insecure feelings about a possible relationship with Modo - so much was suddenly confronted all at once, and I felt as if I was able to relate to Vinnie's dilemma, because it was written so nicely!

You're going on my Faves list!
whipblade chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
A story is just words. Words that scratch the surface to escape reality for a moment. But the words in Thunder Only Happens When It Rains cut deeper than anything. Sinking past the flesh and right into the soul. Wow.

The way you 'change' the characters is amazing. It's them! The hardships the bond, wow! I don't think I've ever cried and still kept reading the fic. Amazing job. I would love to host this n' any other writings you have of BMFM on my website.

Let me know please.

Raguel chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This fic is great. It has just the right mix of angst and cuteness, and you write very well too. The bond is an unique idea. I like the way you have written the mice, they sound very in character to me.

What else can I say? I love this, especially Vinnie being angsty. There should be more Biker Mice slash around I hope that you sometime feel inspired to write more of it.
Inyx chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow. Just, wow.

Me being totally out of my fandom, I'm not sure how to comment other than 'wow'. I haven't seen the show in years, but this was fantastic! And the writing blew me away. Amazing work!

Dapple chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
OK. Now you had me crying. Three times, on different places each time. The tension is huge. And it's good. Very good. It has a feeling of ending to it that cuts my heart and leaves me shivering and lonely, yet I have to read it again and again.

The way you build the tension with short sentences and how smoothly you shift between the characters is impressive to say the least. Also, the story is running so smoothly, never staggering, altrough capturing. Thank you.