Reviews for It's Tradition
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Stars I LOVE Shikamaru! I may have become hysterical while Naruto was hysterical... Maa :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Like if you blush every time ... Iol
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
when lee said what kind of ramen do you sale I just was like what the fuck and tried not to die lughing
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
This was hilarious and in its own unique-Naruto-way, cute.
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
lol cute. Nicely done, Naruto was very in character, and that part with Neji was hilarious XD
werwolf-yasya chapter 5 . 1/11/2017
Super! Thank autor.
hetaseven chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
I love love love love LOVE this fic! Cant believe it was created back on 2005! And I have to mention this is late 2016! Woww.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
Naruto is a big idiot but Sasuke love him like that (?
Spirix chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Aside from Lee, which was done a bit too heavily, I really enjoyed this fic.

Rix
Aya Wanderlust chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
This story is so adorable. Aww.. i wish you would continue more.
AmayaKyuubi-san chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
HILARIOUS I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! FUNNIEST FANFIC EVER
Yullenator chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
This was a cute story
Ranika chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
I know you're prolly not on this site anymore, but jesus fuck, thank you for not writing a sequel. I love this fik. It's an AMAZING story, it's beautifully written, and it's complete. It doesn't need extending. Stand alones are frikkin' great, and they lose some awesomeness when stretched out farther than they should be. LOVE it.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Ok, you should totally continue this. That was a great story and there needs to be more. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaasse?! I completely LOVE this one, even if it's not very long. Please?
chocote chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
I love your story 3 I laughed the all time i was reading it :)) Great job and keep the hard work :)
428 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »