Reviews for Anniversary
Sasuke's an asshole. A traitor! He's pitiful!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Now if only this actually had happened, then I probably would have stopped watching the show. Bravo.
OCQueen chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
A few words to describe this: Unique, abnormal, inspirational, fluffish, lasting impression, amusing, amazing, humerous, lovable, cute, etc. :D

Anyway, I LOVED IT basically.

Great psychoanalyzing, and pretty in character. Fics with a mental-but-strong Sakura absolutely ROCK!

You may be disenchanted with Sasuke, but I hate him, so nyah!
lita chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
curious

yet realistic.
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I think I'm in love with you. (You probably get that quite a lot.) Your stuff is FANTASTIC.

Bah...everyone's slightly insane. They just don't know how to let it out in a healthy manner. Like arson. Arson is good.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Ouch! Good story. Poor, silly, delusional-for-much-of-her-life Sakura. I can imagine she might go a bit nuts after learning Sasuke's true biography, and how little she had understood of who she was obsessing over, and perhaps most importantly how little she had actually meant to and helped him.
Dark Fairy of Doom chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow...amazing. This totally blew me away. I absolutely adore the way you portrayed the dynamic between Sakura and Sasuke. And the way you described everything painted very realistic pictures in my mind. Sakura was a little unstable, but she was still coherent. Her comments were especially good. Sent chills down my spine, but in a particualarly satisfying way. The flow of the whole story was eloquent and nothing went too fast. The fire was my favorite piece, as was the description of how Sasuke was seeing Sakura, her newfound strength. I definetely loved this: She was a threat now. Not Naruto. He would never have thought it so clear, or so possible. "Look, Sasuke. Look."

Look and burn.

An awesome lasting impression. This will come back everytime I attempt to write Sakura's character, I just know it will. Which is good, since its so inspiring. Again, just amazing, as well as fascinating.
VirtualxSimplicity chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was...interesting to say the least. It was definitely original.

VxS
Narf-for-the-Garthoc chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
What? Use less unoriginal words? That's crazy madness on drugs talk!

What I would like to say, however, is that I really enjoyed this piece. It seems to be one of most lucid and well thought-out ramifications of the Sakura/Sasuke relationship. In fact, I'd venture it's the sanest thing Sakura's ever done concerning the Uchiha kid. I loved the idea of the "Fall of the House of Usher" feel to it as well as Sakura's progressive awakening. I also like that Sasuke recognizes that Sakura (a Sakura aware of REALITY, that is) is a potent threat.

Oh and uh... eerily cognizant pyro chicks are cute.
Sterling Persuasion chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Like I've said before: My poor little brain cannot hope to comprehend.

I wish I was smart...T_T
funkmasterjo chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
It somewhat made sense.

What I mean is, what Sakura does makes sense.

But she's 'definately' insane.

Maybe because the centre of her world, Sasuke's image was disencanted.

But she's 'definately' insane. Still making sense, but still insane.

Even if only a 'little' insane.
Kei chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
lasting impression. Happy?
Mikami chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is seriously my kind of fic. Angst with that certain sense of psychotic-ness. Putting Sakura in a different light was really interesting and I could see this happening. Sasuke needs more than a kick in the ass anyway. Your fic was fuckin awesome.
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Nice. I think that those of us who can see past the bishounen good looks realize that Sasuke needs to grow up. Brooding gets really stressful after a while anyway (I'm talking insomnia stressful). Anyway, this is a VERY interesting philosophical look on the human mind and the causes for the effects of obsession and insanity-OOPS, unoriginal word. Heh. But seriously, you'd probably be a good psychiatrist (for adults, of course. I used to have them as a pre-teen...nasty business. I was such a snot-nosed little brat that one of 'em told me to shut up. Wicked social skills, you know. Practically leaked out my ears, I had so much. Comes with aperger's syndrome. I didn't see that shrink again after she snapped at me, by the way.).

Toodles.

Lonewolf-chica
Destiny1029 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
hm well when i first started reading this it was not as i expected. You twisted my mind around your idea. I like your thoughts they are very uniques. Good job!