Reviews for Intervention
starry100 chapter 37 . 2/25/2006
Waiting a year isn't a problem when the fic is this good.
pixie88 chapter 37 . 2/23/2006
i found this a little while ago...it's wonderful. you have such a wonderful grasp on both house and wilson. they're both complicated characters- house more so than wilson- and it's easy to go overboard, but you seem to have found the right balance. i love seeing both sides of this friendship. even when they're ready to tear each other's throats out, they still recognize on some level that they need one another.

i can't wait to see how house will react once he's out of his drug-induced stupor. thanks so much for sharing! i look forward to more :o)

- i saw in one of your author's notes that you're teaching freshman comp at a big ten university. i remember freshman comp- i go to a big ten school. hopefully you make it a fun class.
Jen chapter 37 . 2/21/2006
You're storys awesome so far please update soon.
CoyoteWolf chapter 37 . 2/21/2006
I did it! I read it all...in...7 hours! -is mentally exhausted- Wondeful job by the way. Keep it comin' please. You're potray of these characters is wicked.

: )
Fizzing Wizard chapter 37 . 2/21/2006
yummy, more!
AtreidesHeir chapter 36 . 2/20/2006
I absolutely love your story. I wish that it would never end LOL. House in misery is just what the doctor ordered. I love the House/Wilson dinamics. If you finish this one you have to start another. I am currently working on a story myself, but I don't feel that it is up to sharing, so I give you credit for that. Keep up the outstanding work.

Sincerely,

AtreidesHeir
benj chapter 37 . 2/20/2006
House sniffed. “You think I want this? You think this is fun for me?” He didn’t know where he was going with that, but it sounded appropriate. The soap characters on the tv seemed to be having this exact conversation. Their expressions seemed right, anyway.

Wilson retreated, clenching his jaw. He knew House was right. He’d feel guilty for putting House here if he wasn’t so furious at House for tricking him all weekend.

That may be way to long to quote but I loved it that much- so right. Little bit sad that roomie is getting the V :-). Love Wilson going for his best effort at control and having to deal with House in full on space cadet mode. Also think the surgery refusel will be much interesting and the promise of more Cuddy is always a great think. Fab update- this fic is so awesome- cheers!
bmax chapter 37 . 2/20/2006
Poor Wilson, always dealing with House's antics.

A drugged House is a happy House. Loved the line about having the pint of blood on his chart. Great little one liners. Totally House.

I always get excited when I see an update alert in my email. yay!
Reius Devirix chapter 37 . 2/20/2006
hey great story! very good chapter! But I have one question... Isn't Wilson like ten years younger than House? I don't know what it says on the show but in real life, Robert Sean Leonard is 10 years younger than Hugh Laurie.
LastScorpion chapter 37 . 2/19/2006
I'm really enjoying this story!

Are the ulcers from House taking ibuprofen recklessly while he wasn't on the Vicodin?
Dani chapter 37 . 2/19/2006
What a treat to see another chapter up today! Thank you! This story is just awesome!

Keep up the great work!
Z33 chapter 37 . 2/19/2006
Absolutely perfect.

See, if we flamed you, then you wouldn't write more chapters. And we *really* like more chapters.
gh2005 chapter 37 . 2/19/2006
Boy is House stubborn. I feel sorry for Wilson-I guess he'll never get through to House.

Please update soon!
Namaste chapter 37 . 2/19/2006
See now this Wilson? This is the Wilson who also dumps silverware into a stainless steel sink when House self-induces a migraine. Nice.

(By the way, in the sentence about swallowing your pride - which is sharp and very Houselike - you missed a word. Unless you intended House to miss the "it.")
Alipeeps chapter 37 . 2/19/2006
Two updates in rapid succession? My, you really are spoiling us! :) Loved Wilson's reaction and his frustration at not being able to get anywhere with House. Now I just can't wait to see Cuddy's reaction... :D
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »