Reviews for Intervention
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
Just reviewing before I forget, you have me reading this pretty much all night and today. I wanted to say that your characterisation is absolutely perfect. Scenes which have stood out for me so far were the first scene where House takes the vicodin and realises he's an addict, throwing away the pill. Also, the scene in the bar with Wilson, the calculated nature of his oblivion. You truly manage to get the spirit of the characters, and I'm really enjoying this.
KylaRyan chapter 45 . 4/26/2007
Excellent. Just Excellent.

Kyla Ryan House
med-anomaly chapter 45 . 3/11/2007
I do not even know where to begin in trying to review this masterpiece. Anything I say is shamefully inadequate, but I would be remiss to say nothing. I felt like I watched this rather than read it because it was so well-written. I'm so glad you wrote this and explored the physical implications of that detox week in greater detail, because the show really failed on a lot of fronts in that episode. The House-Wilson dynamic was perfection, particularly in that last chapter. Oh how I'd love to see what happens next. House and Wilson stoned out of their minds, just the thought of it makes me grin. Thank you for writing this it was simply wonderful.
Virva chapter 25 . 3/6/2007
okay... so I actually have got nothing to say. until now I've been just silently worshipping you and sacrificing small animals in your name. or not.

but anywhoo, I actually thought to stop the small animals-bit and worship you more outwardly. somehow you have nailed all the characters, the whole essence of the show and have been able to keep the story together, and me interested for 25 chapters so far. and that's saying something. I've even printed out some 30 pages of your story for I don't like to read on the computer that much. so that's how good this is. but I'll stop harrassing you now. bye and thanks.
Basser chapter 45 . 2/6/2007
Hahaha. Awesome epilouge. Very good way to get the friendship back in good graces, and so very Housian. xD I really enjoyed this one through and through. Thought at first it might get a little too redundant what with the episode quotations, but you managed to pull it off excellently. And the missing scenes tie things together so well! I'll never be able to watch 'Detox' again without thinking of your additions in between. ;)

Anyway thanks for a great read!

basser
Sokerchick chapter 17 . 2/6/2007
I thought you were joking with the CAP website but I went there and laughed for 15 minutes straight!
Sokerchick chapter 45 . 12/3/2006
Awesome! Loved it esp. the epilogue!
restlesssoul chapter 45 . 12/2/2006
freakin' awesome story. i'm so sad to see it end.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 45 . 9/17/2006
The thing is, I went to a Pink Floyd concert about a week ago. And I saw that giant floating pig. I have pictures. :]

So, you kept everyone AMAZINGLY in character - props, brownie points, kudos. Lots of House/Wilson friendship - HUZZAH! Slash is nice too (okay, maybe a bit more than nice), but friendship can go places slash really can't; it explores that weird grey area of male friendship that a lot of people don't really explore. Or can't; your call. The writing style is fantastic; really, your voice is perfect. I can imagine all of these scenes IN their voices! Which is pretty damn good. The chapters started out lovely and long, then moved on to short and sweet - quite interesting and, frankly, I enjoyed the switch (if unintentional). Detox is one of those pivotal episodes of the House/Wilson friendship (it's up there with 1x17 "Babies and Bathwater" and maybe 2x19 "House vs. God"), and any story that can delve into an episode at length and shed light on those scenes unaired is worth listening to. You made this story intensely enjoyable, going into their minds and giving them reasons why. Thanks.
Wynjara chapter 45 . 9/11/2006
Absolutely love this entire story. Honestly, I enjoyed reading this more than I enjoyed watching the episode. Mostly become I'm an angst-whore and you put way more angsty-goodness in here than the show had time for :) You have now joined the five or so authors whose stories kept me up til dawn reading. Congratulations :) And I absolutely *love* Wilson's idea in the epilogue. Sneaky isn't he?
Dawson chapter 45 . 8/29/2006
I have absolutely enjoyed this story. You're a fabulous writer. I thought it was very true to the show and its characters, House was just House. It just all fit, it was truly fantastic. I'm utterly speechless on how GREAT this fic really and truly is.

You inspire me.

Your admiring fan,

Dawson :]
merit badge chapter 45 . 8/24/2006
Thank you for writing, and completing, this very entertaining story. The characterisation is excellent, the medical stuff is believable and there are some good funny bits in there too. Thanks again!
brynnamorgan chapter 45 . 8/9/2006
Heh. Hasn't been that long since this old lady (I'm a tad older than House) has indulged, so reading the epilogue was fun.

BTW, the entire fic was well-done. Sorry I didn't review until now. :-)
dora79 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i usually don't like most fan fic because it always ends up being slash about real (famous) people or pure character assassination.

but i really liked yours. we seem to have similar themes and the ability to put our characters through hell with some taste and maturity. well done.

i'd rather write about my own characters though, but maybe i should try writing fan fic as well.
rpitrof chapter 45 . 7/31/2006
Wowee! Just spent 2 days reading this fic. Brilliant! I wish the writers could have done it this way. I feel a little depressed that I reached the end, in the same way I feel after a House epidode.
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »