Reviews for Intervention
Lealah Lupin III chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
I really like your story, especially the way you have everyone in character. You captured House's cynicism and sarcasm perfectly, and Wilson's ability to put up with it even better. I can't wait for you to wrote more!
C.M Cruz chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
This is a very lovely fanfic, wonderful! Kudos to you and how you captured House's attitude.
MandiElf18 chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
This is a fantastic story. You capture everyones personality perfectly. Kudos!
Lexa Moon chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
please update. I like the episode alot it showed house facing his demons. I like how you do back story of the events of the episode. keep up the good work.

Ryn
bree1387 chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
I love how the angst and h/c keeps building. And House's sarcastic comments are bang on with his character. Looking forward to the next update!

Megan
funvince chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
I'm very impressed with this. I enjoyed seeing these off-screen scenes. And you obviously know your detoxing info or at least you're good at faking it. You show House's struggle and his relationship with Wilson very well.
bree1387 chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
Wow, I'm blown away by this story. It's by far the best House fic out there. You have done an excellent job keeping the characters in character, as someone like House is hard to write about because they're so complex. Are you going to continue this story past the point where Detox left off? I felt the episode needed more of a resolution. More please!

Megan
Merrie chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
Marvelous fic. Absolutely marvelous. You must write more. Bring on the HouseAngst!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Having just recently become a major 'House' fan, and having recently started my own 'House' fan fic, I just have to say... You're an excellent writer. The exposition and emotional drama is fantastic and powerful. You're interpretations and analysies of the characters are- from what I've seen- pretty spot on. This is excellent work, and you should be proud of yourself for putting work this good out. I've added this onto my favorties list, and am using some of the emotion as inspiration for my own fic.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more of this in the, hopefully, near future.

The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien

"When all else fails, there's always illiteration."
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29