Reviews for Intervention
websurffer chapter 45 . 7/27/2006
...um...Wilson and pot...o..k...not sure where on the mental weird scale that falls...
Knight Wild chapter 45 . 7/24/2006
Ah...syd, you do such a excellent job writing... well, just writing in general. You such had me laughing like loon (my little sister is giving me strange looks) But that's okay. I hope to see more from you soon? (makes puppy dog eyes)
Aqua Mage chapter 45 . 7/21/2006
Cool. Well on for completing it, this is one of the best stories EVER!
Magdala chapter 45 . 7/19/2006
This made me smile. What a delightful finish to a wonderful story. Thank you ... and now I will read again from the start and grieve about this story ending at a later date.
Benj chapter 45 . 7/19/2006
I can honestly say that I have enjoyed reading this over the last year as much as watching the show and- given the longevity and depth of my man-size Hugh Laurie crush – that’s a lot. Toppest of top class - I hope you’ve taken as much pride and enjoyment as you’ve dished out.

Love the epilogue – fitting end to this fic, very fun and the Floyd ref was an extra nice touch in the week the world lost Syd. StonerWilson and Blissed outHouse, so f’ed up and yet so utterly perfect- congrats again and cheers!
bathtubman chapter 45 . 7/19/2006
Doctors on weed.

XD
Stephantom chapter 45 . 7/19/2006
Now I really want some cheetos and weed. And Pink Floyd. lol.

Anyway. Fantastic end to a fantastic story. Congratulations on finishing this impressive piece. I enjoyed every bit of it.
The Swordsman chapter 45 . 7/19/2006
Congratulations on a wonderful fanfiction! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

The Swordsman

P.S. I also have a request of sorts for you too; could you find a way to do a fanfiction that gives more depth to the episode where House tires out that Migraine medication? (Episode is called "Distractions".)
Armchair Elvis chapter 45 . 7/19/2006
Brilliant. I loved every word of this fic. Abso-bloody-lutely fantastic. Great ending. Funny, too.

Gushing aside, the size of this is amazing. Also amazing is the way you've kept the character constant through such a long time period and some canon changes. The way you've brought it to the end with such skill is perfect.

I love the way you write House- well-rounded (sorry for the cliche), not just a gruff guy or a depressed drunk. Someone who gets orange cheetos crumbs in their beard. I love that.

Sorry for the somewhat inarticulate review, but great stuff. Really great. I look forward to reading more from you.

*Goes to look up Ensure*
maineac chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
Bravo! I've been following this fic for a year now, and I'm so glad you saw it through to the end. This is a real House of Fame fic.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
Wow. Definetly a kick-ass way to end a distinctly kick-ass story.

And as I think on it, I can see Wilson bringing over wacky weed to House's place. Someone that straight-laced has to have vices.

Kudos on a wonderful fic
Namaste chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
Congratulations! And you ended it on a note of Cheetos and weed. Nice image there, and very, very House (and Wilson). Love the way you managed throughout this whole project to bring the angst without the melodrama, which as you know is a very, very hard maneuver.
vamp2puppy chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
I'm actually sad this story is finished. It was the first House Fic i ever read and i think it's still my favourite. Great work.
Ivory Novelist chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
Damn.

Brilliant.
salzgurke chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
What a wonderful ending to a great story! I started reading it only a week or so ago, and took my time to savour every chapter properly. Whoa... wonderful. Brilliant. Characters spot-on. VERY recommendable. Thank you very much for sharing this fic. :)
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »