Reviews for Intervention
Dontuwanakno chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Boy, its been, what, two years now? Fantastic ending to a fantastic story. I think I'd go through a week of detox for a night like that, eh? Well, Bon travaille and bon chance on your current fics!
Alipeeps chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
Ah.. *sighs in satisfaction*

Finally finished. And what a wonderful, rollercoaster of a ride it's been! I think this was possibly the first fic of yours I started reading and it was so good it lead me onto all your other great stories - and I have enjoyed every single chapter of this. I'm even *sniff* a little teary eyed that it's actually over... :D

Detox was one of my favourite eps from Season 1 and this awesome, ongoing tag to it has been just excellent. I especially loved how you filled in all the gaps between the scenes in the ep - so realistically and believeably that I now pretty much accept your version as canon.

Thanks so much for writing and posting this and I look forward to reading more excellent fic from you. Thanks. :D
RNwannabe chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the best House fic I have ever read. You have captured personalities so perfectly. I have enjoyed all of your fics, and I can't wait for more installments and new stories (please, please :).) You are a pleasure to read!
bmax chapter 45 . 7/18/2006
Absolutely loved the ending!

Hey! I drink Ensure. I'm not THAT old. :)

Totally setting the mood with some Pink Floyd on the stereo.

Standing applause for you and your tenacity of sticking with your fics.

I don't care how long it takes for you to update, it's so worth it!

Looking forward to more of your other masterpieces!

BTW, thanks for sticking with "Of a Thursday" and "Some Days are Worse than Others". I still follow those closely and get excited whenever there is an update alert with your name attached to it.
Armchair Elvis chapter 44 . 7/18/2006
Trying to hold back the deluge of praise until after this fic is finished, but... I love this story. This is the first House fic I really read and numbers among the best fic I've ever read, on all sides.

Must.

Read.

Epilogue...
Magdala chapter 44 . 7/12/2006
This was the first fanfic I ever read. Your words brought me to my first and only experience of fandom. This story has been part of my life for a year. It and your other work has cost me time and energy and I will be forever grateful. I do not comment enough on your work and there is a reason for this. I am awed by your skill and often simply have not idea of what to say. So I can only thank you. I look forward to the epilogue and will not miss this story immediately as I plan to reread it in its entirety. Then I will miss it. I will miss it horribly.
Aqua Mage chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
Brilliant fic! All the characters are really well written, and I love your writing style. Can't wait to see what Wilson has for House...
Rosi92 chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
Thanks so much for this story! It was great! Can't wait for the epilogue.
gh2005 chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
I really enjoyed this story. It was great! I like the interaction between House and Wilson. Sorry to see it end.
Nayvera chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
I haven't been commenting, I know, but I have been reading! This fic is absolutely perfect from start until finish! Definately one of the best I've read on You've ruined me from reading the other stories because they just can't compare to this!

Namaste chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
Congrats! So did it turn out the way you expected it would or did it go places you didn't expect?

Good dialogue between the two of them as always. The House/Wilson dialogues was what drew me into your stories in the first place, and it's good to see such a wealth of it for this final (!) part.
DIY Sheep chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
That one was a tough one to read, as I too suffer from 'pain that will not go away'. But very well written and interesting.
Alipeeps chapter 44 . 7/4/2006
Lovely to see this winding up so nicely - though leaving it there has me on tenterhooks for the epilogue!
dontmindmehomie chapter 22 . 6/27/2006
ah yes! it's back. :) - lovely chapter. :) 'bit sad that it's ending though, but props for writing one of the best fics ever! (like all of the ones you write! :P)

ohh-and i just noticed that you used coldplay's song amsterdam in one chapter. must've skipped it... somehow. sorry-i'm a massive coldplay fan. been one since I was eleven. :P

anyway, awesome chapter once again.

-alyssa
bmax chapter 43 . 6/26/2006
Wilson is so torn between wanting to help House and respecting House's privacy.

He's so full of guilt right now. Poor guy.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »