Reviews for History Repeats Itself
spicarus chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I was hoping that you would have revealed that Nabiki was the missing senshi.

Oh, and I agree that Ranma defeating Saffron was more due to luck than power. Although, personally, I think Ranma could take on any of the senshi one-on-one. Well, with the possible exception of Pluto; but she's got centuries of personal experience to draw on.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
W.I.T.C.H.RULEZ chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Man, why aren't you working on this? this is a great story! it kinda annoying when people start writing a great story then leave it unfinished for years! 7/5
FerretShock chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Your premise is good and the story seems well written, from a storytelling perspective, at least. For the love of Bob, though, get yourself a beta who DOES speak English as a first language! I wanted to continue reading but the constant flip-flopping of verb tenses and singular/plural is physically painful. I would love to finish reading this if you get it looked over by a native English speaker and edit it.

-FerretShock
eddog2323 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
If the manga had gone on I would be waiting to see this in volume # 43-47. the manga left a lot of Questions to be answered. i see ten major questions.

#1 will Akane and Ranma ever admit their feelings?

#2 How will the love maze be solved?

#3 will soun ever get his backbone back?

#4 who will break first?

#5 will akane get a curse?

#6 will Ranma ever find a Cure?

#7 if Akane get cursed do they get lock in the forms they hate?

#7.1 If they do get stuck will Ranma-chan ever carry a baby in her?

#8 why did Rumiko Takahashi left the story at what in could be only a middle point?

#9 will it ever be continued?

#10 will these questions and many more will ever be answered?
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
-If you need a sounding board, I can help. Just please, update this some time soon!

Happy writing, and update soon!
wert1990 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
please continue
god of all chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
Back in one of the early chapters you give a warning about it supposedly being dark. Well the warning doesn't quite fit but it does help allow the right mood for when Nabiki is dressing down Soun.

I like what you have in the fic so far and I hope that all the time since your last chapter doesn't mean you've given up on it. But as far as ideas for how the story is progressing you ended this shopping trip at the mall passing up a golden opportunity to get the secrets into the open.

Usagi Ranma Ice Cream almost screams that Ranma-chan should make an appearance. Think of it this way. Usagi is always a klutz then add in Minako and Makoto have also had their less than graceful moments when ogling a cute guy. Now add in that at an ice cream concession you have cold drinks cold food and rarely ever have anything hot aside from the Fudge topping. Add that all together how can you pass up the chance for even say Mina getting the bright idea to spill her soda so she can clean it up from his lap and check out the package?

Not to mention Ranma's whole Ice cream Tastes better as a girl schtik It comes up more than once. And could you imagine Usagi and Ranma-chan double teaming for treats? There's a fic out there where Ranma-chan and Hild do that and well it was amazingly done. And ever since I saw that I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if it had been Meatballhead.
ElliPW chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
The contraction of 'you' and 'are' is "you're". The word "your" denotes possesion.

Good fic, minus the geographical and cannonical errors. Nice job.
Awlric Hayell chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
I have a problem with this battle. I know this is after the failed wedding. therefore, Ranma has already killed Saffron. what i'm not seeing is the brilliant martial artist that he is. Where is the uber Ki-slinging, God-slaying, grandmaster-pounding artist of the martial aspect we all know? Cause you appearing to have also forgotten about the Yamasenken, which could have destroyed the monster. but, this is your story, so i shall complain no more.
hagancameron chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
I like this story sofar. Keep up the good work, cause i would like to read more of it.
Asgeras chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
Heya Kat. Thanks for the fic. It's an interesting piece of work. First, let's get the gripes out of the way.

Your grammar isn't anywhere near as poor as some other fics which I've read, or at least attempted to read. That being said, your grammar could still use a bit of a touch up. My advice would be for you to find a prereader who's also good at editing.

The story, itself, is great. The plot line appears to be solid and has my head bumping different little theories around.

The one complaint I'll make about Ranma is with what happened in your previous chapter (chapter 9, if you don't count the prologue as a separate chapter).

Now, Ranma one half leaves itself open to a LOT of interpretation. That's why you see fics with nice Nabikis and mean ones, abusive Akanes and sweet ones, smart Ranmas and idiotic ones. That being said, a whiny Ranma seems to need quite a bit to actually whine as much as he appeared to do, and 10-15 minutes of walking would hardly suffice. Shoot, he even grew up on the road. Could you imagine Genma's response if Ranma was constantly asking "Are we there yet?" It probably wouldn't be pretty...

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for the fic, and I certainly look forward to reading more.
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
very kewl
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
Here Kitty Kitty

Sorry, couldn't help it. Well You did it again. Yet another story to keep me coming back for more. I'd like to just how Nabiki and Ranma would fit in to the Senshi universe and how you plan on pairing them up. I'll be looking forward to this and your other work in progres.

Your Diligent Reader