Reviews for Postscriptum in Paris
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Don't you think it is too short ...hun?
sonypsp81 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
plz update i love this story i wanna see more
SilverSpoons chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
ha! I love this line: "You don't seem surprised that I'm not surprised," Lara returns.

great job with this one shot!
akkon chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I know, it's a bit late for reviewing this one, you ain't probably checking, but I liked this one-shot very, very much. I think it leaves a lot open to one's own fantasy, and mine is certainly doing a job here. It suggests a lot without expliciting doing so, it's funny, and i loved the bit about the trash-cans so much. thank you for writing this.
AcidRush chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Brilliant! Loved it! Very funny and very sweet. A wonderful reintroduction to for me, since I've been offline for a while due to some prat knocking out my phoneline with his car whilst drunk. Thankyou!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
omg- lol

that was cute!
SilverDragon67 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Those were really cool dialogues! I can just imagine these two stubborn heroes sitting in a french creperie... awesome!

CU

Silver
Jordana Trent chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Whe! I like this; nice idea to do a humorous one and concentrate solely on the dialogue. Well written as well, and good parodic (is that a word?) characterisation!

I hope you do some more on this :)
en-lumine chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I don't get the basic plot here, but wait, this is fan fiction, right? DO whatever you want to, it's just too funny for me. Atleast, it'll put me in an energetic mood after reading a depressed story (Love takes an angel)

*wipes a tear from her face

Adds to favourtie author's list

Adds to favourtie stories list*
Lady Lara Croft chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
There wasn't any plot or anything to it but the backtalk was great. LOL. I could totally imagine them saying those dialogues. Nice work!
Mutinous Phantom chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Cool, I like this. You should do another chapter.