Reviews for Magic Tricks
ooh a twist :)
IShouldBeInAStraightJacket chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Super good!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/1/2012

Joker & Harley should go to a meeting with the other villians (Ivy, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Killer Croc. Just to name a few & ones who definitely be there) and drag Harry with them.
andyandnormski chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
What the hell? So Fudge was the wizard that met with Joker! It wasn't Voldemort. What possessed Fudge to try and make a deal with Riddle. What was he thinking?

And now the dark lord is looking for Joker...oh dear. I have a feeling that this is not going to end well for Joker, Harley & Harry. Joker & Harley are formidable criminals/fighters but let's face the facts: they're no match for Voldemort. Someone is either going to be killed or seriously wounded. Hurry up and find them, Batman before Voldemort does!

I really do love this story. You keep everyone in character very nicely. It would be interesting to see where Joker & Harley fall into this. Obviously Voldemort is hunting for Harry. When he finds Harry, he'll most likely find Joker & Harley. Once the story begins to progress, I wonder who's side they'll be on as well as the rest of the Gotham villains, who I'm sure we'll see eventually. I hope they decide to side with Harry instead of Voldemort. I can't see them siding with Voldemort for the whole story, especially once he insults them for being muggles or when he turns on them (I can foresee that coming).

This story could be pretty epic once it starts to progress. Keep up the good work!

One more thing before I stop chatting. Will the Justice League be in here?
andyandnormski chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So which version of Mark Hamhill's Joker are you using? It sounds like you're using the one that's seen in the Justice League.

I'm looking forward to what happens next.
andyandnormski chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Oh dear. I have a feeling that the man in the shadows was Voldemort. Joker, you do not know what you have gotten yourself into. It would be interesting to see if Voldemort (if that really is him) turns on Joker once he has what he wants. This is an interesting story. Keep up the good work.
MissBliss8527 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Uh, I think you should up the rating to T... Anyways, please update!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I love how Harry freaks out and then just stops midway to ask a question. He seems so blasé.
dglsprincess105 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Poor Harry, poor, poor Harry. But he might actually have fun with this. This has got to be better the the Dursleys or the Deatheaters.

Voldemort is going to comfront the Joker? Alas, Voldie, we knew thee well.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 12/26/2010

Be funny if Harry and Joker bonded enough to become somewhat friends (basically they are friends, but will never admit it) or allies at least.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Not bad. I think it could have been longer, and we could have seen more thoughts and emotions from the characters involved.

Some typos I caught: "muggle journalist are about to arrive" should be "Muggle journalists are about to arrive"

"His is always the one" should be "He is always the one"

Keep on writing.