Reviews for Diary of a Songbird
FanGirlJen chapter 24 . 7/15
i cried.
LissaEm chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
Have to say, for your first fanfic, this is a brilliant job! If I'm being ultra critical, I'd say occasionally the spoken words sound a little stiff, perhaps use contractions a little more freely? I did think towards the start that Hermione seemed a little OOC, but the curse at the end explains it beautifully. I think you have every reason to be proud of this fic, I'm really impressed - and now I'm turning to the sequel ...
1ori ann chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Good story , so far. Question... why couldn't she just apostate home to pick it up? She was just expounding on being of age and able.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
The note will be deleted in a few days...
It's been years.
But I'm off to start Dark Skies.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
DUDE.
YOU DID SELENA.
AGAIN.

It was part of her crossover album, I think. I don't expect Hermione to have done the Spanish parts, though. The whole song is very fitting.
And I am so not disappointed with this chapter.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
SNAPE WENT TO FAR! THAT EFFING BASTARD! *lion roar* I HOPE THIS SNAPE DIES A HORRIBLE PAINFILLED BLOODY DEATH!

Now that I have that out: You used a rewritten (did you rewrite it?) Disney song (and from Pocahontas!).
I am not making this up. In terms of music I am very, /very/ eclectic. That fact that you've gotten country, rock, Latino, and Disney scares me (not really but you get the point). There are two (main ones) left. Let's see what happens.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
I...I-I... Just- what.
This is getting freaky now. First Shania, then Journey, and now Selena?
My jaw dropped when I saw that.
I think a close second for this chapter would have been Como la Flor (it's been a while [like four years] since I looked up the English translation, but I think it would work).
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
Ronald is a git.

You must have somehow memorized my playlist before I created it. Journey? You must be the older sibling I didn't know I had.
I've always loved thunderstorms. I love to stand outside until two minutes before it rains and just breathe. I've always loved the feel of them, the power.
Not that I'm making fun of people that don't like storms. Not at all. I can understand the fear.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
DUDE.
SHANIA. TWAIN.
YOU JUST WENT OFF THE SCALE.
Country music is the best there will were be (especially the stuff that came out from 1990-2005).
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Aha! So I was right!
And this chapter would put one of those goofy smiles on anyones face. I loved it.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
It didn't remind me of anything, but my brilliant self Googled the chapter title and came up with the song Cry by Mandy Moore.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Huge Star Wars fan, huh?
I don't find many of those in this category.
You just gained five points on my 'People That Aren't Crap' scale.
Though it's more of a list than a scale.
*frowns in thought*
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Constructive criticism... You use too many exclamation points. It changes the whole sentence and makes it seem happy and excited when it's just a statement.
That's about it.
The rest is fine. :)
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I like this so far.
I don't know if you know, but Harry wasn't an option for Head Boy.
Only a student named a prefect in their fifth year can become a Head. One boy and one girl from each house are chosen to be prefects, and before their seventh year, one boy and one girl from those eight are chosen to be Head.
qnadia7 chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
I really liked Hermione and Draco's relationship development. It wasn't too fast but you didn't take your time either. Thank you.