Reviews for Diary of a Songbird
writinmomma chapter 7 . 4/10
I woke my husband up yelling at my iPad, "are you kidding me?!" He jumpedlooked around, "what'd I do?" Then promptly fell back asleep. Can't wait to learn the significance of the diary!
Skyewardlover chapter 1 . 2/8
"His name expected no less of him" I love that line
Erimenthe chapter 28 . 2/3
Wow, what a twisty-turny beautifully sad and exciting story. Thankfully Draco took her to get checked (though I kind of wish he'd stopped Snape with the diary thing, I'm also glad he didn't). I hope his father IS really around and not some other kind of dark spell going on because that way he can at least be beaten without (hopefully) damaging this new relationship. Going to read the next one now because I can't wait to find out more.
Ladycrafter chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I meant, pity Tom Felton wrote his songs after you wrote your story.
Ladycrafter chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Rereading these oldies but goodies. Always thought it a pity you didn't let Draco sing here as Tom Felton has a few original songs on itunes which he wrote which might have conceivably have been worked in.
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
So Lucius died during the Hogwarts fight? What of Narcissa?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
She could have apparated to her house since she's already of age. And with the owl she could have just let her fly since they are trained and shrink the cage that would have made things easier.
Ranting Ace chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
just a quick note: the emblem for Ravenclaw is an eagle, not a Raven. That really bugs me.

It's really good so far. I'll review at the end though, since your story is completed, unless i find anything else i'd like to mention in passing.

THIS IS AMAZING *screams*
FanGirlJen chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
i cried.
LissaEm chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
Have to say, for your first fanfic, this is a brilliant job! If I'm being ultra critical, I'd say occasionally the spoken words sound a little stiff, perhaps use contractions a little more freely? I did think towards the start that Hermione seemed a little OOC, but the curse at the end explains it beautifully. I think you have every reason to be proud of this fic, I'm really impressed - and now I'm turning to the sequel ...
1ori ann chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Good story , so far. Question... why couldn't she just apostate home to pick it up? She was just expounding on being of age and able.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
The note will be deleted in a few days...
It's been years.
But I'm off to start Dark Skies.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
DUDE.
YOU DID SELENA.
AGAIN.

It was part of her crossover album, I think. I don't expect Hermione to have done the Spanish parts, though. The whole song is very fitting.
And I am so not disappointed with this chapter.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
SNAPE WENT TO FAR! THAT EFFING BASTARD! *lion roar* I HOPE THIS SNAPE DIES A HORRIBLE PAINFILLED BLOODY DEATH!

Now that I have that out: You used a rewritten (did you rewrite it?) Disney song (and from Pocahontas!).
I am not making this up. In terms of music I am very, /very/ eclectic. That fact that you've gotten country, rock, Latino, and Disney scares me (not really but you get the point). There are two (main ones) left. Let's see what happens.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
I...I-I... Just- what.
This is getting freaky now. First Shania, then Journey, and now Selena?
My jaw dropped when I saw that.
I think a close second for this chapter would have been Como la Flor (it's been a while [like four years] since I looked up the English translation, but I think it would work).