Reviews for True Blue, I Love You
TheFirstRedRanger chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Dude. What the hell?

That was absolutely awesome! I mean, I'll admit, I'm not sure about the whole "I love you" part at the end, but then again, who knows. He might have felt that way for a long time and almost losing her meant he finally decided to tell her. That's how I've chosen to look at it.

Okay and seriously, where's the sequel?! That was such an unexpected ending! Who was it? Seriously. Sequel.

Thanks for the awesome read,

TheFirstRedRanger
sydskylove chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
hey that is really how u come up with that cant wait until the next chapter is up please let me no when it is o and wot will happen 2 syd will she get hurt and sky as well but does not show it when they are bk at the base they both fall in pain because of their cuts etc from gettin from the ship they never let each others side when they woke up and who ever woke up 1st tell the person how they really feel and the person hears them and waits a few days and tells them they heard wot they said and they fell the same way or something like that it is ur stroy but let me no if u need any help on any other storys on anything im happy 2 help
TIFFANY chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
SO WHERES THE SEQUEL?
Lightspeed-4 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
That was cute! ~Lightspeed-4
IceRose92 chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
That was great! Brilliant! Awesome! Shall I go on?
Cristina Gomez chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Please you have to have a sequel. This great but add a sequel.
CrazyAngel87 chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Great story! Maybe there is a sequel in the making? :) Keep up the good work!
masterranger3 chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Aw! That was sweet! I'm loving all the Syd and Sky fanfics! Yours was really good, is ther going to be a sequel? you can't leave just like this! Is this person who I think I'm think?(Jack)
BloomingViolets chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
cute!
Sara chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
I though that was a great fanfiction.
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
Oh. I like it. Is there going to be a sequel?
sayinjinj7 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Great story! Seems like Jack isn't to happy, a sequel sounds good.
BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Wow that was VERY VERY EXCELLENT!
jean chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
update soon.
BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Another VERY EXCELLENT chappie!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!