Reviews for Broken Legend
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2019
I am really sorry about your best friend.
hitokori midnight chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
please update and im sorry for your friend and I hope you feel better soon my friend
Bloody.death.cat chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Please update soon I know Shannon-san would love for you to continue this story
hanajima chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
i like your story a lot it has a great plot and kenshin and kaoru maintained their characters just like in the series. I hope you continue writing and be able to finished this story cause your a very good writer. I felt sorry for what happened to your best friend. I hope for you and her family's wellness. Don't abandon this story pls. Thanks :)

-hanajima
star chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
sorry for your loss I know that its sad but she is in heaven now...she can rest in peace...is strange how the life can change in only minutes..one they we are here and the next not...

well I hope that you are fine..

great job...update when you can ...but dont give uo this fic is amazing
angelshana05 chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Please continue writing this story... it would be sad to leave it hanging just like that.. '(
piwqefjk chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
I pray that you'll always remember your friend, but be able to keep living your life to the full. I know it sounds corny, but there's a reason that type of statement is said so often - it best fits what people feel.

As to your story: love the update, and love how Kaoru keeps confusing Kenshin, but that he's not really showing it to her . . . makes him much more in character, as opposed to "he runs into therandomstranger, who he finds out to be called Kaoru, and suddenly vows to protect her from all harm, after having known her for a mere five minutes, and being an untrusting assassin to boot" Your way is much better xD
cleoclaudia chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Are you alright girl? cuz it had passed awhile since u last wrote something, and well if u never gonna end it, its gonna be kool ya know, just be good k, jaª
cleoclaudia chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
Im very sorry about your friend, it surely was a hard blow for you, i dont really think that you should apologize about it, i mean its great that youre writting this fic but friends are first and we all know it, i already prayed for your friend Shannon and im totally sure that if everyone loved her so much then she was a very good persona nd she surely is in heaven, even maybe better then you and me, now i hope that everything its fine now.

Ja neª
Soniya Himoura chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
i loved the chapter it was cool... but i am sorry for your loss . i haven't loss closes friends like that so i don't know exatly how u fell... but i can imagine...well God bless and i hope u contiune withthe good job your doing
blacksheep21 chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
YAY! Nice chapter. I loved how well you described kenshin's feelings in this chapter. please take your time updating! (but not too much time) :-)
blacksheep21 chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
aww...i will definately pray for you. i'm sorry that she died, but it's good that she believed in God. Now she's in heaven and better than ever! take your time on the updating, even though i'm sending this review after you've already written other chapters. God bless you! :'-)
StrawberryPuff chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Great story! normaly i would ask you to update but...ahh..forget it. Amyway i shall pray for shannon and her family and well...death is a terrible blow to all of us...i can't begin to imagin how you feel about your friend's death. *offers extra tissues* RIP Shannon. may she watch over you from heaven...
StrawberryPuff chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
May your friend rest in peace...may she find happiness in heaven...
aquafinaSEK chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
I'm sry about ur friend...ur stories r still fab so use it as a release for whatever remaining feelings u have...good luck to u, and Shannon, and her family