Reviews for Harper Learns
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
A fairy?...O COME ON!...Well, it's new and as good as anything for what she is. Good job.
wiccabitch2721 chapter 12 . 10/29/2004
it took me a little longer than i thought 2 finish it, but i did it. i loved it! :D great job
SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
found the sequel, not finished (obviously) but i can't wait to! :D so far so good!
Melody chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
Wow I am simply amazed at this story! even though it's published in 2001 and 2002 two years ago but this is really good... I'm glad u wrote this and accept my very much appeasing compliments about this story... The story has sadness, angriness, adventures, and most of all the seek of what truly lies in, the love for one who is not like ur kind but very much alike inside as personality. True love, that is what i pictured it to be like in ur story, the sacrefice, and the willing to keep that love to stay no matter how far they are distant. Thank u for writing this story and it had made my day!
~Melody
sleeping-lisa17 chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
brilliant! :)
Maddie chapter 12 . 5/11/2003
hehehe

Tyr and Jasmine?*snickers*

You should do a one-two chapter sequel to this one about four-five years later and there's tons of minature Harpers and Trance's (maybe a couple twins) and make it a humor fic or something.
Shane Ward chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Um, Exilet and intresting story, alltho the thought of trances race being a mith of faries was a little unbeleaveable but it was a bloody good show at that indeed :)

Some off the scenes or part of the story did go on a little to much in which I had to skip to get to the parts that intrested me (Sorry, don't shoot me :D )

I liked the fight scene with tyr and that other person trance was to marry, it was a fast and it did show him not to mess with tyr, perhaps he will have a diffrent view of humans in the future.

The part about the offspring when he/she gets 13 adn needs to return to the planet to live, thought that was a little off putting, instead of using a child as a means for putting ther spices back into space, I would have thought they would have speaken to dylan, after all it is his job,

Well, I see you two spent a long time on this story, I wonder what it would be like now when trance is not purple anymore, but gold and pink sortoff :/ Um...
Groundshaker chapter 12 . 9/19/2002
oh wow!that was great

Trance a Faerie!

I loved it and Teaching Trance
scribbleaway chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
LOVE IT! I copied it to my computer. No one else can see it, but I have on again, off again web and wanted to be able to read it over. LOVE IT!
Mary Rose chapter 12 . 3/10/2002
That was a very creative story. I enjoyed it. Kudos to you both.
Cherubino chapter 12 . 2/13/2002
I only now got a chance to read your story, and even tough I missed the suspence and edginess of waiting for the next chapter, I got the luxury of enjoying the wonderful flow of your tale. It didn't even feel like it was written by two people, seamless and entertaining and very original. Thank you both for the great piece of work.

Cherubino
SheWolf5 chapter 12 . 2/6/2002
Fabulous, wonderful, great, I loved it. A sequel would be good
Madison M chapter 12 . 2/3/2002
OOO THAT WAS AWSOME! wonderful actually! i'm so glad tou finished it though, i've been reading since Teachign trance was still not done. It's been a long but worht while wait. SEQUEL! Want SEQUEL!
Thissa chapter 12 . 1/31/2002
I have been waiting for this moment for a whole year now, and finally the time has come. Words cannot describe the effort which the two of you have put into this story and it definitely shows. THANK YOU for such an impressive, touching story. I laughed, I cried, and I look forward to your next epic fics. Take care! ~Thissa~
Starlette24 chapter 12 . 1/31/2002
Wow. That's all I can say. Totally amazing, you HAVE to write a sequal!