Reviews for The New Year's Party
KAT chapter 2 . 2/15
It didnt make sense half of the time
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
That was hilarious! You portrayed Hurcule's reaction perfectly.
yololee chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
it was really good but i think u made gohan and videl say "my love " to each other to much
JayJay chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
This isnt a very well done lemon
PoLoSwagga2010 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Hahaha! This is rich! I love this story! Altho I question some parts in this story ... when I found the answers ... I got a little shakiie lolx!

Good job!

naruto no juubi chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
ahhw come on plz make more happies cause i wanna read the on with 18 krillin gohan and videl together thats kinda kinky right:P
Major Session chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Plese continue this,I want to see them 'share'.
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I like it, A good dose of lemony goodnes.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
darn i really wanted to read the scene where krillin and 18 join them haha
Andrew-Sama chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
I'm a 100% Dragonball Z fan and I liked it you should make it a long story. And to anser your question yes, their personality's were like the Book/Anime.
Koala75 chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Well I LIKED it! It was actually really good!

The only part that got me was the Krillin and 18 joining them.

That was a bit much... basicly that's the only part I didn't like. But don't let that get you down cuz the rest was great. -
NFreak105 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Another good story by Amie I think ya did a pretty good job writing. A few typos here and there but still really good

GenericSpider chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Why did you have to put the part with 18 and Krillin in there if you're not going to cover the...thing 18 wanted to do?
Jeppe7 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
ok... I don't think that many readers would like your idea of "friendly fun". I mean, it's kinda ok to see them go threesome or something, if it's videl, gohan 'n 18, but the idea of krillin joining in is kinda spooky... If I was him (Gohan), I'd never let that midget near my Girl! Just the thought makes me want to throw up...
Topedicitwriter chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
A very exciting piece. I actually wouldn't mind reading it again :-)