Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Heika chapter 1 . 4/14
but a watered down version at best.
Based on the math and basic genetics/biology it would be the males with the sharingan in this 1/8 math solution…but the sharingan gene/genes in the X sex chromosome would be identical to Sasuke’s so why would it be a “watered down version”? genes do not work like that. That specific X sex chromosome will have the exact same structure 100 generations down as Sasuke’s UNLESS there is a genetic mutation…and there are A LOT of genes in the genome so the odds of that happening to the handful of genes for the sharingan is fairly slim unless the Uchiha population enters two or three digit millions.

Smarts don't get passed down
To a degree they do. Genetics determine the design of your neurons. Its why people have different reaction times. While it can be trained there are limits built in. the people who are born at the absolute peak biologically possible or a small/tiny percentage of the population. I cannot remember the math involved specifically (been a decade since I researched it) but I believe it was like 3-5 times faster than the human average. While this increases reflexes (and maybe processing power of the person’s brain, the neurons of the brain are a different kind than the ones that make up what most people consider part of the nervous system) there are different ones that determine raw intelligence, the ability to learn, compute, and infer.

You never really described the rest of her body besides her breasts (which had conflicting reports)

Funny fic…it does require Indra being female to work out with Ashura remaining male…if they have a son it would be guaranteed for him to have the rinnegan in this case…impossible to have a girl with natural rinnegan though.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 2/11
You kinky little bastards! Oh, I've been wanting something like this for a LONG time. I've never found any that aren't horribly OOC, well, yours is too, but it has a valid reason. And I learned a new word, so that's cool.

What I'd really like is Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke screwing around with the Sexy Jutsu. And screwing each other, but that's not necessary for my amusement.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh what a terrible fate, Naruto-kun. What a terrible fate. XD
Matrilineal! XD Hah!
Laudi14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hahahaha OMG I love it!
Lupinara chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
THIS STORY.

WHY CAN'T ALL NARU/SASU BE YURI/HET? AHAHAHAHAHA.
Great job.
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
There should totally be a sequel
GaaraFreak6 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ok, so i loved this, but can i use this and expand your idea into a multi-shot story? All credit for the idea and any of your work i use for the first chapter will go to you.
Twigon chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I can totally imagine this situation solving every problem with Sasuke in the actual storyline.
jj chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
wow this needs a sequel please
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh thank goodness! I've been looking for this fic for FIVE years! When I first read it, I didn't have an account, and then I lost the bookmark & forgot the fic's name!
I loved this; still do!
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
was simply awesome..
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I read the one on the link on your profile... hot as shit my friend... although I would have liked to see that they were still attracteed to each other in their male forms too
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This story was freakin' hilarious! Teehehe- OW! *clutches sides in pain* I laughed the whole way through it :D
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
hahahaha oh wow
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Really good job on this one-shot. Ha-ha, so much for Sasuke being under you to make the clan. Huh, Naru-chan? XD.