Reviews for I WANT TO HAVE VOLDEMORTS BABY !
Lizzie Brookes chapter 5 . 8/2/2019
This should be filed under humour - I can't stop laughing. What Ginny feels for Voldemort is fascination/infatuation not love. I can understand Ginny's crush developing into love had the Tom Riddle version of Voldemort left the diary and become an actual person but it is impossible for anyone to actually truly love the adult Voldemort imo.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Ooh! This could take a possible three turns I can see:
1) Ginny turns Voldemort good and remorse, horcruxes, blah blah blah. V unlikely.
2) Voldemort turns Ginny evil and stuff.
3) They don't get along and either Voldemort kills Ginny or she runs home and tells his secrets, leading to his defeat.
Helily chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Waiiittt I can't be the only one who really wants to know how this all ends! Oh the sadism that this only has 5 chappies and hasn't been updated in a while! *pouts angrily* I was having fun laughing so hard every single chapter. Thank you, seriously. My immune system has a 50% boost now. :D
The-Only-Weasley-Girl chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
its a good story and i think the name mort is funny!
Aesthetic Butterfly chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Ahaha, this makes me laugh. Whenever I'm depressed I can read this (or gothgurl4eva's stories) and laugh and be in a good mood again.

Why, you ask? It's bad. Troll, troll, troll, troll!

Well, I suppose it IS the best I've read yet today - so congratualtions on that!

Um, however, the characters are MAJORLY OOC. You should try and fix that up, plus you need to have new paragraphs everytime a different person speaks. Other than that, and a bit of spelling mistakes, I suppose it's good.

It did make me laugh however, with the OOCness.

You might want to change it to parady/humor... unless you weren't trying to make it like that... o_O
nanz chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
sweet!you have to update the next chapter!
Chibi Carru chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
hahahaha so...romantic! hahaha mort is so funny. Ginny..omg... ! hahahaha this is so funny.
KatieScarlet chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
OMG, this is a masterpiece. Brilliant satire, absolutely hilarious. More please!
oOcallasOo chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
*is rolling around with laughter* Honey, that's one of the greatest parody fics I've seen in ages! All hail the troll! *bows*

I really liked that part with Ron worrying about the family christmas photos and Harry's "imagine the wedding feast!". *imagines* *snorts with laughter*

Reconsider changing the genre to Humor/Parody!And keep the fun going!

However if this was not meant as a troll... *gulps*shudders* ...I'm sorry, but in that case you should consider:

a) correcting punctuation, spelling and grammar

b) developing the characters further and keeping people in character

c) trying to get a real plot or at least thinking this one through and making it believeable (e.g. less fastpaced,...).
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh. Em. Gee.

I about died laughing. I needed that. Thanks for making my life.
Katia chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
You made me laugh.
lord thingy chapter 1 . 12/31/2006

An Admirer of Your Work chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
I realize you haven't updated in over a year, but... OMG FTW. This is my most favorite-est story over and it wins... at... life.
Anakin McFly chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
This is the funniest thing I've read in a while! Keep it up, and more chapters please!

Voldie shouting 'Lumos'... heheheh.

*adds to favourites*