Reviews for Pretending To Be Normal
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Damn this story was AWESOME. Jarod as Xander's real dad was a great twist. I know it's been YEARS since you updated this story, and that you probably won't come back to this, but I really hope your muse hits you, and you decide to start writing and update this fic again. I feel like it would be a shame if Parker didn't get to know who her son is and what he fights on a daily basis. Plus I would love to see her tell off Tony and Jessica...that would be one HELL of a scene. This story has been nothing short of fantastic with every chapter that I have read and thank you for giving us what you've written already. GREAT JOB!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Jarod as Xander's father fits perfectly. You need to update the story.
gaul1 chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
interesting chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Tezza1502 chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
Yet another great fic from your fertile mind. Somewhat more gruesome, though.

Xander as an uber-pretender, huh. (I've seen some episodes here and there, but I don't consider myself a fan. My soulmate liked it though, so thats a point in it's favour.) I love the various explanations that different writers come up with to explain how he was in the first few series. They're usually quite innovative. It's just a pity they (Joss, WB, Mutant Enemy, etc...) basically abandoned his character towards the end.

Anyway, that's neither here or there. Great story! I hope you come back to it one day. T
The Gandhara chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
Very original crossover. It's quite well done, although it takes the easy way out on several matters.
WBH21C chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
Great part! I wonder what a transfusion from a pretender would do to a slayer?
Ant Crown chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
MR. C! MR.C!
poe1911 chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
Another brilliant job. I like how you've captrued all of the different characters and kept them true to the way they were origianlly written. The action was well done and the character interactions felt true. You have taken an interesting notion and advanced it quite well. The plot is complex without being incomprehensible and all of the story lines are moving well. I was surprised that you would break canon and have Angelo and not Lyle be Parker's sister, but I'm assuming there's a reason for that. Keep up the good work on this and your other stories; I look forward to more of your work.
poe1911 chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
Wonderful, as always. I'm really enjoying how you've defined the relationships between the characters, especially Ms. Parker with Syd and Broots. Having Broots work with Jarod's sister (or so I assume) is brilliant as is what you've done with Faith. It is one of the best examples I've seen concerning what would happen if Faith had been more accepted when she arrived in Sunnydale. Keep up the great work as I eagerly await your updates.

dreameralways chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
I love this. Please update soon.

I can just picture Miss Parker walking into the Harris home uninvited and putting a gun to Tony's head. Hee hee.

Firewolfe chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
I am so glad you finally updated this work. It was a very nice Christmas present.

Thanks. Please keep it coming as it is a very nice and interesting x over. I can hardly wait to see what Miss. Parker does to the center. I almost feel sorry for them. Jared, Miss Parker and Xander all after them and mix in the slayers Faith and Buffy and Willow and Oz and they are toast. Ripper of course will chew them a new one. It will surely be a sight to see. Please more soonest.

SamDeanLove chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
more, more.. please hurry up! )
spk chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
WOW! I love the way that you're handling all the different facets of the characters in this story. I can't wait to read more. :)
LokixSigyn chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Love the story & greatr crossing of genres!
Imzadi chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
Now that Miss Parker knows, I wonder what she'll do. She is definitely walking a fine line there. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next. I do want to see Parker & Jarod get together.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »