Reviews for Pretending To Be Normal
LokixSigyn chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Love the story & greatr crossing of genres!
Imzadi chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
Now that Miss Parker knows, I wonder what she'll do. She is definitely walking a fine line there. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next. I do want to see Parker & Jarod get together.
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
nice x over
Imzadi chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
I forgot to say that I'm sorry I didn't review these chapters sooner. I don't know when they came out, but they weren't on my review history. Anyway, I really loved the scene with Jarod & Miss Parker. I believe she loved Tommy, but I think she loves Jarod too, and I've always believed that he loved her. I hope Joyce is okay (and that the pie wasn't ruined!).
Imzadi chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
Kakistos is certainly the epitome of evil, isn't he? I hope that two Slayers & two Pretenders & one Watcher & one Witch are enough to overcome him.
tdk99992000 chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
cool
dante hunter chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
please update soon
dante hunter chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
great story I picture in my head the face of miss parker when she will learn that she had a child
Imzadi chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
Wow! Giles has some hidden depths to him. I'm glad he took care of that nasty guy! You go, Ripper! So Buffy is starting to have feelings for Xander. Is it at least partly because he's a Pretender? So Broots wants to kill his brother? I don't think I could blame him.
Toniboo chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
hey sweet chapter, loved it. i loved the buffy/willow part! please update again soon!
Toniboo chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
hey cool chap. it was gd. and Broots is totally a nu spin on things. and hu is emily? is there gna b loadsa buffy/xanderness hapenin? please update again soon
Imzadi chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
So Giles was married to another watcher, and they broke up. I'm sure it really hurt him to hear how she died. I'm glad Broots took the initiative and kissed Emily. He's a good man & deserves someone to love; Debbie really likes her, too.
ApocSM chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
The new vampire's name is Ben Matlock? That was the name of Andy Griffith's character in the television show of the same name! Tonight was quite an education for Jarod. So Faith has arrived in town. Why did the vamp hit her? Is she a vampire now? So Miss Parker still loves Tommy? She hasn't had much happiness in her life, has she? Good chapter. I wouldn't mind if somehow you brought Lindsey into it. . .
Imzadi chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
I liked Xander's smart-alecky remark about possibly preferring Larry and also Jarod's confusion about it. I can't believe Broots (his name is Rufus!) had the nerve to hit his brother with a car. I also find it hard to believe that, no matter how highly placed Swallow is, he could threaten Ms. Parker like that. I agree with you that Sydney was staying largely because he cared about Miss Parker. After all, he was more of a father to her than her own father.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »