Reviews for Pretending To Be Normal
Killiara chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Wow. Two of my favorite discontinued series, all in one fanfic! Keep up the good work, please, I can't wait to read what happens when Jarod finds out about Vampires!
bardsgrl4evr chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
*claps excitedly* oh goodness, i'm loving it so much. Xander and Jarod BOTH totally deserved some lack in the "family" area. Aw, they're like totally great for each other. *shrieks happily* like I said, I'm loving it. Please keep up the great work. I'll be eagerly waiting.

Ciao,

Crys
Toniboo chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
hey! u finally updated! Yea! i love this fic so much and i loved this chap loads! this whole fic is awesome! i cant w8 4 ur nxt installment! Update soon please!
bardsgrl4evr chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Whoa. Now there's a twist rarely seen. I'm terribly curious as to who Xander's "mother" is. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Toniboo chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
omigod i love this fic so far please please please update soon!"!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Twisty!
Chara13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
different
Kyuub-Vixen chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
i love this! GO PRETENDERS! keep up the great work. hope to see the next chapter soon. wonder what would happen when Jarod relies that xander is his son? really wonder...
Allyanna chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I loved it! I really did! Even if I know nothing about pretender...

I hope to see the enxt chapter soon!
Lady Crucio chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Yay!

I love this story. Please get the next update out as soon as you can! Is Miss Parker Xander's mother? (We cottoned onto Jarod as the father I think, though that's for confirming it) I really want to know what'll happen now.
rmthiowb chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
O_o how do ya like THAT for a chapter ending..!
King Henry the V chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
I like the way the story's been organized and put together. Present tense is always a little weird to read in a story, but the author pulls it off well enough.

One thing: Clich├ęs cut through desire to read more like a hot knife through butter. Don't use 'em.
King Henry the V chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Paragraphs are entirely long. Many can be divided into at least 3 separate paragraphs. Each paragraph should be about 1 thing; once that changes, new paragraph. It's very important for readability.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Wow! This is quite a story. I love it. Xander has a logical, reasonable explanation for everything. The last sentence really came from out of left field, but I should have been expecting it. Actually, though, I thought Jarod was Xander's brother, not his father. I really like this, and it was worth the wait for the new chapter.
L Moonshade chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Yay! An update! I'm really enjoying this story, so far. I like the way you're portraying the characters, and can't wait for Xander and Jarod to meet. Please update soon!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »