Reviews for Pretending To Be Normal
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Good chapter. I assume Jarrod is his brother?
rmthiowb chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
oh! i like it!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
Jarod is looking for family? Is it his brother Xander or his sister Willow or Faith? Xander seems to be smarter than everyone thought-buying a building and having computer skills. So Broots has an evil brother? BTW it's nice to see The Pretender stars have found other work-Andrea Parker on Less Than Perfect, Patrick Bauchau on Carnivale (even though they killed him off!), and James Denton on Desperate Housewives! White knight indeed. I like this very much & look forward to more.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
inetersting fic!

an't wait to read more
Lucky Shamrock chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Even though it was short, I like it so far. I heart all Prentender X-overs. It's also written pretty well so far too (although this chapter was far too short to truely tell)

Heres to hoping that there is another chapter out soon!

Cheers!
bardsgrl4evr chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
my two favorite stories rolled into one. Yay! YOu're totally awesome, I'm already lovin your story. PLease update regularly. Thanks!

A Huge Fan,

Crystal
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I've done a little Pretender/Angel crossing over myself under the premise that (a) Wolfram & Hart and The Centre are colleagues and (b) Lindsey or Lilah knew Miss Parker in college (in different stories in slightly different universes). I loved The Pretender and hoped that one day Jarod & Miss Parker would get together. I'll look forward to seeing how you cross them with BTVS. BTW I also think that Trinity, SC, home of Sheriff Lucas Buck, is part of the axis of evil!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
LOL! You have Ms. Parker down to a TEE! Now all you need to do is have her in her heels and mini-skirt, along with her Sig-Sauer and find out just WHAT is going on in Sunnydale!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Promising start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
cflat chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Interesting beginning. Please continue.
Lady Bird5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This is great, a new and original plot. More please I hope this is going to be more than a one-shot.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4