Reviews for Inside Out
Lily Smith chapter 17 . 6/16/2005
Another excellent chapter. I love how you made it from so many different points of view.
Ms.Orange21 chapter 16 . 6/13/2005
Ah. Finally got to read the final chapter! So sweet! More Bryan Adams :-) *sigh* House getting married. *double sigh* I totally loved the originality of this story.

My dear, I do appreiacte all those wonderful words you said at the begining of the story. I thank you for that. You make me blush. You, too, are a wonderful writer. I don't know if I'd be able to co-write with anyone else. We are totally on the same wavelength with everything. Which is also why you are becoming a great friend. I look foward to all of our writings and conversations. :-)
Ms.Orange21 chapter 15 . 6/5/2005
House being romantic. Who would have thunk? Plus I liked the bit with the little girl.
Ms.Orange21 chapter 14 . 6/5/2005
*SQUEE* Wedding preparations! Bryan Adams! *SQUEE*
Ms.Orange21 chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
Great House/Wilson scene! Just shows how good of friends they really are.
Ms.Orange21 chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
*SIGH* the interactions between Angel and Angela were so sweet! I love how you incorporate so many different show/movies/books all together.
Ms.Orange21 chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
“And you also want to screw around with Cordelia.”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Buttercup18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
House is completely out of character. Angela is annoying. There are places where you'd have your fingers broken for writing this badly. Stay away from House, M.D.
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 15 . 6/1/2005
PERFECT! AW!

It's so cute!

Write more! I want more I tell ya, more!

-Ara, Goddess of the Broken
Lily Smith chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
another excellent chapter!
Zombie chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Whee! Another chapter! A great insight into Angela that got me at least a little misty eyed. As always great writing for House and great dialogue!

Keep it up, I still can't wait to read more! Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!
Lily Smith chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Excellent chapter. I vote your story "most productive use of pensieve"! I've seen it used in other stories before but it was never productive... it wasn't in my story, that's for sure! loved the chapter!
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
You finally updated. Thank you! I hope you r good when you read this, I know I feel good writing this. I'm going out for colorguard for next year, and I'm learning all of this great stuff including my audition routine, which is awesome, it's to 'Angel Eyes' by Jim Brickman. It may only be a piano solo, but it is beautiful.

How're you doing? It's been far too long since I've gotten on AIM and been able to talk to you. We'll have loas to catch up on when we talk to each other.

BTW, I cannot find your yahoo email ANYWHERE! What is it, I couldn't find it in your profile. Also, I hope you got my email, I'd included my whole depressing journal so far in it as well as a novel I started writing.

Well, I've rambled for long enough, time for you to get on with your life, but if you ever want to talk, I'm here for you. Best wishes in your writings.

-Ara, Goddess of the Broken
Ms.Orange21 chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Now you're brining Angel Investegators into this? Can you possibly cram any more of my favorite things into this fic? I love it!
Ms.Orange21 chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Okay... the Bryan Adams thing last chapter, i totally forgot to mention on! And I couldn't submit another review! ** HeeHee! Bryan Adams is my man! (we discussed this already! LMAO) Anyway, i digress... lovely chapter! I'm glad Sirius Black is alive in someone's world. He was my favorite *sniffle* But it makes for some trouble for House... shivering with antici-pation! over here! My favorite chapter so far!