Reviews for Red River Raging
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Kenshin reminded me of Luka from Uraboku.
Good job! Love the story!
Tsukihimesama95 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Kyaaaaaaa! its absolutely awesomeness! please post the next chapter soon, and please tell me its rated M 'cause you're gonna put awesome vampy limes and lemons in it, cuz if you tell me its for violence, i just might stake you. please read my fic when i post!
Sal chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I hate to come across an engaging story such as this one, that unfortunately has been abandoned for many years. This fanfic had real promise, and deserves a completion.
SRAS9 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
This story is great! The plot is great! Just like your writing! Did you abandoned it? Please continue!
Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I am absolutely loving this! You must continue! please! Wonderful wonderful writing!
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
This story is great, but it looks like it won't be continued. A real shame, I instantly became hooked by the first chapter alone. The writing is great!
nakako chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
abandoned all ur stories? pity...
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Thats it.. Aww.. Just as it was getting good

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I forgot about Megumi. Lol. Its shaping into an awesome plot!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Ohmigi1! Loveit! Wow.. Nice job XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow.. That was really good. As good as your other stories of course XD Keep up the great work!

poems2songs chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
nice story... really sweet... update as soon as you can... please and thank you!
serabi chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
This is interesting. Are you still gonna update this?
Seelenspiel chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
wow i love it. all those emotions. can we ever hope for an update?
moonsnite chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
I see that you havnt worked on this fic in a while. I remember reading it along time ago and just stumbled on it today. I dont know if you've discontinued this fic, I honestly hope you havnt. I look forward to and pray that you'll update this fic soon.