Reviews for Falling for the First Time
Akira Darely chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aww, I like it! I love Kankuro and Kiba together, and you made this cute, sweet, and to the point! I hope to see something else of yours along the way.

~Akira Darely
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yay! There isn't enough love for this pairing, (or Tem/Ten or Gaa/Naru for that matter) and I loved it. Very cute and sweet!
jodi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
poor akamaru is the 3rd wheel lol i love this yaoi couple its my fave
Leo chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Now that was sweet i love the pairing of KankuroxKiba
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
oh how much ur wrong my poor kankuro *giggles* that dog is going to give u 25 minutes of crazy glaring lol
Paigeion chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
what a cute little story, i wish youd put more up though, there at to little stories on here, and this could easily become and awsome story!
Temthasy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aww! thats so adorable! I love your KibaXKankurou oneshots! All of em!
angelicakes chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Haha, good, good. That was really nice. Unlike other fics, I've seen characters get a little too much to the point and it doesn't seem like they are actually interested in loving the other character. This one seemed a little more on track with actual feelings people have. Kiba's reaction was also reasonable, yet pretty humorous and totally unexpected.

The last word makes it seem like an entirely new story is about to unfold... XD What COULD Akamaru do to disturb their "fun time"? It REALLY makes me wonder. Say, I think this fic could bud into something more than a oneshot if you give it more thought and development. That would be nice. I would swing by to read something like that. Your choice; just seems appropriate.
mokoshna chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
It was cute and yummy ! Is there a sequel ?
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
*scratches head* I thought this was going to be a one shot, but that last sentence is sounding a bit too foreshadowing...are you going to continue this? Its really cute by the way.

"If Temari wanted to spend quality time with Tenten, that was fine. And if Gaara wanted to crush over Naruto and not even realize it, that was good for him." LOL, good line
Renn chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
feh, I sure hope so for him...! lol, this was so funny! I just love your idea of them together...!
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
i think a more appropriate title would be 'stalking for the first time!' woot! that was cutely funny! i read crazy glaring dogs and even though it was yaoi, loved it! hoho, imagine kankuro being like a schoolgirl? a hell, you officially rock!

shino: kiba is a big boy... wot!1
Chronic-fever chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Ah, That's so adorable XD Is there any chance you'll write about their date? :D I hope you do! XD Anyways, I loved this!
amelia-lafleur chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Very nice way to answer the questions to the other part. I can see that dog will continue to be a problem. :) I still want that sequel though...
Fairady chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
heh, akamaru is going to cause so much trouble isn't he? great fic, love the pairing. thanks so much for posting it.