Reviews for ordinary vanity
Leastmain Shitspoon chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That wasnice. I kept on hoping he wouldn't havereally died, like it was her vision and just one of those andross clones... :(
Quartz Quasar chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Damn you and your gorgeous writing. XD

But I love, really I do. Hooray for using Miyu and Fay, and everything else from SF2! Such a good fanfic, bravo.
Ichibod Ricct chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
is this the whole story?
Kit-Karamak chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Very nice! _

The descriptions keep me coming back for more.

I love your use of adjectives. You never seem to really repeat them often, and apparently have a plethoria available. Then again, babes have larger vocabulary storage in their brains. !yAy! for lots of big words! They're sexy! ahem.

I'm a little hyper tonight. I like how this story is longer than most. That rocks :)

Oh and Vixy, anytime that name pops out, it inspires conspiracy or other measures of interest to us readers. Murr! :D

Another very good story, it ROCKz0rs.

keep up the good work, mortal!
Cougar-Hunt chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I agree with Rosy, I'm really glad that you used the SF2 and I enjoyed every last second of the story despite I started to read at midnight but I simply couldn't stop until I was done reading it...I had to know what was going to happen next, anyway there is only one thing I didn't like about the story and that is the word "fin"...I'm addicted to this fanfic now...please write sometime soon!

P.D -I'm looking forward to read all of your other fanfincs and also I want to check out your art.( I really enjoyed the time I spent reading your fanfic, thanks for sharing your work )