Reviews for Searching The Reaper
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Not bad. It was kinda hot and kinky.
Taita chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow, that was incredibly amazing writing, I just loved how you let Raito have a sort of inner battle with himself. As for the lemons, totally hot. ;)
ITookThisName chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hands down one of the best DN smut fics I've read- I love your writing style, and the fact that they were in character for the most of it.
maybethedreamisdreamingus chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wow, in character LxRaito smut, I'm impressed. That actually worked logically with canon.
Danielle Anderson chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Ah, that was very intense, but I feel bad for L :(:(. Sometimes I hate Raito. Thanks for posting.
Skai07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
o.0.. whoa.
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
“I’ll find out more information about the Death Note, Raito-kun. Until then, the only part where I was joking about is doing it with the lights on.”

Yeah, because they will be doing it with the lights off, won't they?
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
ITS! AWESOME! I! LOVE! IT!

sigh.. that was the hottest... most... ah... i love this story xD definitely my most fav kira story

xx keiji
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Well done, beautifully written and had me cackling the entire length of the story. I'm going to pass this along to all my friends. One is reading it currently, cackling like mad (like I did). So this is a great congrats _~ I just wished more people could write like you.

Fyyrrose~
Leichi chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I liked it D
Yaoi Fan Chick chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Damn! Just...damn! That was a very nice lemon. X3 I thank you for feeding my fandom addictions.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
W00t! Great job! Awesome story! _
boeboebi chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I've read this like.. a year before, but now i'm rereading because it's just... TOO GOOD. I hardly remember any of it, except all the yummy sex, and now I get to re-read it. It's truly an awesome NC-17 piece. PEACE.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Man! This deserves so manu more reviews. The ending was PERFECT, and the smut was damn good, too. Awesome job. ;D
The Group of One chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
wow... very intense. I loved it.