Reviews for Let Me Hold You
OmegaScorpio chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Ooh, I love this ficcy! It reminds me of another story here at that I read, it travels along the same lines as this fic but it gives an explanation on who was killed and why. It was called "Renewed Promises", you should check it out I think you would like it. _

Though... I like your story better. *Whispers* But don't tell SoulDreamer that! _;;

Lol, I loved the "Pretty little Hikari" line and the fact that it's written in Yami POV. I could see Yami doing something like this... *sighs* why doesn't Yami just get a neon sign that says 'Property of Yami' that floats over Yugi's head? XP

Anyways, this story gave me lovely little goosebumps and now I'm going to have to find more be-very-creeped-out stories to read. Keep the YxYY-ness coming! *puppy-dog eyes*
DesirePassion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Did Yami kill Yugi? Great story, Yami has a lot of passion in it. Who needs reason when you have passion!
Mistina chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow... I like this... I like this very much. Though, yami really reminds me of Marik, maybe even Y. Baku. Still, great fic.
fearthewrathofra chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
_;... wow. yami sure is possesive. poor kawai yugi is probably just a litlee freaked. did yami kill everybody? it sounds like it... scary.

it was good as always!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
wow. that was just, wow. amazing. ;;
RanDOMaZnWRIteR chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
...O_O wow. REALLY twisted. i wanna know who he killed! *evil grin* it's creepy, but i sorta like it!
LMC12 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Hello! Really awesome fanfic! I don't normally read YGO fics, but I'm glad I read this one. I really like it - Though it is just a little bit...freaky. Lol. Anyway, good job and keep writing!

Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Woah..ok that was kinda freaky...But it was good, we all gotta love crazy Yami right? Now let's see our happy faces because the fic was so great!

Bakura: Xx

Seto: 00

Marik: ahahaha..I mean OO

Ryou 0o

Me: _ Nice job!
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh dear. I heart Yami m00chly. This idea... wow. sorta sounds like a bakura-yami bakura thing ta do, ne?
MyDearestObsession chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
all righty then...well-written, if a little creepy. *shudders* *stalks off mumbling: can't go to sleep, the evil murderous spirit will get me*

ja, ne

Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
o_O Twisted romance? Yami being overposessive?

You know why? Cause I DO!

~*~*Hikari's Dark Side 08~*~*
x Hearts chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
OOH! I LIKE! wish'd it be longer. lol.
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
wow this was interesting! but I liked it for another Yugi fic! Keep up the good work!
GreatestAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Its so great. I can't believe it. A very good story. Please continue this.
jaded chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Your story reminds me alot of the stories wrote by Edmondia, they are on AFF.

That's alrite, I like crazy Yami.

30 | « Prev Page 1 2