Reviews for Blessed, Not Unlucky
mscalliope chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
I loved it! It wasn't overly dramatic or prolonged, it was just perfect!
shannygoat chapter 15 . 1/22/2007
Yeah...I'm so happy. I read the whole thing tonight. It was great!

shannygoat chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
Shawn's speach was beautiful and though I don't condone fighting, I'm glad Cheryl beat stacey's ass!
shannygoat chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
I just have to say that this chapter cracked me up with Dave and her magazine layout! Great stuff.

I'm also glad that Pierce died the way he did...well not glad, but it would have been really tragic if he died another way. Actually it's given me an idea to use in one my stories.

I'm enjoying, I'll read more in in the am.

shannygoat chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Good chapter, but I still can't see Triple H as anything but a total prick. It's always strange for me to believe him as a nice guy in other's stories.

Pierce sounds nice, and cute. I'm interested in knowing how he died. My mind is running away with me, but judging from the summary and only reading 2 chapters, I wondering if he has some disease that maybe she does too...

Ok, enough super sluth, let me read the story and find out what happens.
shannygoat chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ok, so as you might know, I read during the day while I'm at work (because I don't feel like working) and I write when I get home. I was looking for something new and I came across this story. I like the start of it, it does a great job explaining how Cheryl got to where she is and a little hint into Stacy's problem with her.

I find it interesting that you write "wrestling" stories, and I mean that in a good way. When I think about the stories I'm going to write, it's always about the characters personal lives and it just so happens that they are wrestlers. I might talk about there jobs in passing or use it for location, locker room chats etc, but I have never really imagined what the job of a wrestler is like. I think you do a great job of bringing their careers to life. Anyway, I hate work so I don't think I could write about someone else's job.

Having said all that, I just realized that i had read part of Playing Charades awhile ago. I guess I'll have to reaquaint myself with that story, i think where I left off the chick Terese and Nash slept together, but he was injured or something? I don't really remember. I remember thinking Michaels was Stephanie's stalker, but I need to find out.

Anyway, I out!

SnowAngel2009 chapter 15 . 1/13/2007
this was such an excellent story please please write a sequel
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 1/11/2007
Aw so sweet!
YoullNeverKnowMe chapter 14 . 2/20/2006
I just read this story in one sitting. I have to say it is amazing! I could not stop until I finished. I do have to say that while what Dave said to Cheryl was harsh, it was true and it was something she neded to face. It was harsh but it was done in the perfect way.

Nice curve ball with the whole Stacy/Molly thing. I would have never guessed that!

Bravo
batistafan chapter 14 . 12/22/2005
Excellent ending ! I cannot say enough about this fiction it was very well written and it had all of the elements of a great love story. Not cheesy at all!

Thanks for keeping me entertained with Cherry Leigh!
batistafan chapter 13 . 12/22/2005
Cheryl whipped around with her back to him and crammed the rest of the cookie in her mouth. “foo ‘ate,” she muttered through the crumbs. Too cute! You and I have a habit of making people in our sotries talk with things in their mouths.

Cheryl’s body had reacted to Dave’s skimpily clad one as she saw Triple H slap him on the back. Her heart had twisted to the point of taking her breath away as his muscles, perfectly sculpted muscles that begged to be touched, tensed. Very nice way to describe how she felt from a distance...keeping alive the sexual tension and the fact that she has an immense physical desire for him.

His hand shot out to grab the door handle and blocked her way. She jerked her fiery eyes to his, expecting to find anger, but was surprised to find pity. “This proves my point exactly,” he said and removed his hand from the knob. He is still such a gentlman...and still so in love with her!

I very seriously was in tears throughout the Shawn Michaels speech, because I could fully envision him speaking to her and what God might have put into his heart for her to hear at the exact right moment.

Excellent chapter!
batistafan chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
Lovely wedding...Cheryl is such a good hostess...very lonely though, I kept half expecting Dave to show up at the house for the wedding!

I reas your comment at the end about Dave being mean to Cheryl...I don't really feel that he was...I think sometimes when people are in love and when they have a deep seated passion, they spout off letting their emotions control their mouths. I can't count how many times I have said something that I wondered about later...but ended up realizing it helped more than it hurt. I felt justified in their argument...I was livid with the fact that she couldn't fully mesh her feelings with him after he made love to her...because I felt sorry for Dave. I was happy that he said what he said, knowing that he would either get the right reaction or the wrong reaction, but at least he'd get a reaction. 'push 'em pull 'em. do somethin' that's sort of what it reminds me of ! I love this fiction!
batistafan chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
Loved this chapter...realizing how ironic it was that she was wearing polar bear houseshoes and a robe with penguins on it, two animals that would never meet because they were on opposite ends of the world...what an interesting factoid to put in there...I never thought about it like that and what a way to put there hit and miss romance into perspective. “I made love to you last night. You had sex. There’s a difference,” how many guys in the known universe would realize that there was a difference? Only Dave Batista!Great way to make him seem so human and so vulnerable to being hurt!

Love that Edge is such a nag...the soft hair nice butt...cracked me up!

Nidia with a baby...what a way to soften the blow of being cut from the list of Divas...great idea of Cherry's to have the wedding at Hilton Head! The monopoly game is great, the double entendre had me cracking up...I love it whenever you can throw one of those into a story...What an awesome uncle Dave is in this story and how well he deals with such traitorous, cheating young'ins !
batistafan chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
Finally, Finally, but sad that there was the 'competing with a ghost' dynamic. I wanted her to give in fully to it, but I like the way you've done it. She had so much love for pierce it could never have been something she just fell into completely, at least not yet. I love your details and the vividity of the whole story. I like that fact that put humor into this chapter along with the sexual tension. Awesome...they did it!
batistafan chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
oh...so close but yet so far...from doing the deed that I have waited for...but I know that they will, right? (Narrows eyes...right?)

I am glad that she had such a great friendship with the gals that she wanted to stand up for them, and how many of us wish that they would have made wiser budget cuts...not just an idea for a fanfiction!

Love the girls meetings that they have! Especially the emergency one to deal with the dastardly DIVA Search bimbos!