Reviews for Lime Light
Angela Marie Herrera chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved more please
angelicacena1621 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this was really good if iwas in a love triangel with them two i could not choose i like them both lol
xAngelofHardyx chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
WELL I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO SHE ENDS UP WITH AND WITH TRIPLE H AS HER BIG BROTHER WOW.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
littleweb chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
more please
x-lil-babi-Nik-x chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
im hopin u'll update real soon and finish dis story
CMCE21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Good story...I hope Randy gets her...hehehe
dEadLyWhiSpErs666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
yo this story is off the hook. you better ontinue it. I LOVE IT!
Nattiekins chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow great chap! UPDATE!
wweadik chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
hi! i so liked your story.. hope you update soon. i'm so curious who will kayla choose..oh yea thanks for the review for the story WHEREVER YOU WILL GO! luv ya!
serendipity32k chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Like, haller! dude will you like, update this or WHAT! ang bagal mo naman! ur so freakin slow! dude update this... kabayahnn... oh well ano ba prob mo? HELLO?

but the chappy's good...too bad you havent updated it yet... heller!

_

anyway nakakainis naman kung hindi mo to i-update...

gotta bounce!
R0h chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Whoa! Cool chap, RJL! Mind if I call you that? I'm a half filipino too... the other half is Spanish... so i'm tottally white... uh, i'm in america now so... OKAY! Back to topic. Dis fic rocks! There, so back to the previous topic...
lyltiaraprincess chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I like this story. Hope you continue soon.
Tador chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Brothers can be so snoopy...lol...Anyways I think i want her and Randy end up together because I don't know Melody seems more for john...anyways its ur story I'll still read it no matter what Great Chappy you 2..or who ever..lol...Update soon please!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
aw ang cute cute naman sila!:D Post more soon!:D
Ms. Cena RKO chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
whoaa.. great starting i love it.. i hope she gets wit JOHN! :D.. anyways please update ASAP! ;)