Reviews for Parallelism
Gracie chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
U should do more like this
GothamKnight912 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Good story...by the way have you seen "Injustice For All Part I?" Batman got poisoned by Copper Head and he was lying on the ground sweating while Shayera was standing there with a weird look on her face.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Brilliantly done.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
O_o Yikes...

But also, YAY! Finally, a fic that DOESN'T involve WW&BM!

Anyway, are you gonna make another? Please do so soon!
Sciophobia chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I loved this fic. It is easily one of the best I've read.
JC chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
irs very nicely done.

i loved the thought tat

u paired bats n HG 2gether.

i really hope tat u write mor fics with them

2gether in it.

very nice. keep it up.
I.S chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I loved the feel and tone of this story. The pace was just right and I have to give you props. I hope you write about this pair again in the near future. It'll probably give you a lot of reviews that don't like it but I'm sure there are others who will open their minds to it. I, for one, would love to see a story about these two.
I.S chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Lady Bern chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I can't believe I'm just now reading this.

As always your work is fabulous, beyond fabulous, wonderful, magnificent, brilliant, an amazing work of art!

Oh how I love the drama, the oh so lovely way you put such a couple together (be they together out of cardnal need, loneliness, or a true attraction).

I can't help but love it when people stray from the usual 'he belongs with her' train of thought.

As I said absolutely wonderful. Do keep it up.
X Moonchik chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Again, another amazing piece of fiction from you. I loved the Shayera/Bruce dynamic.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Personally I found the classic Lords League comparison much more interesting than the Hawkgirl Batman pairing. It just felt more intriuging.

Heh, and Flash did have a point, the reason Lord Superman had to kill Lex was because their Flash was dead. The only person faster than Superman.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
WOOWOWOWOW, this fic is super! I think, this couple, Batsy and Hawkgirl, are great, but anyway, I feel more comfortable with the original one... HGGL.

Is bad for Wonder woman and Green Lantern, not share feelings with their truly loves. HGGL, BMWW,

ok, this fic is super!, Keep that great work. _UU, I'm a big fan of your work!
BillA1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This was outstanding and well thought out. What a great idea to pair Shayera with Batman. Well done.
CurveOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, this is great! I love the pairing! I agree 100% with Domenic. It'd be really good to make a longer story of it, perhaps with a little more explanation or at least flirtation before you launch right into the love scenes lol. That took me by surprise, but it was a welcome surprise. It was bold. If the HG/GL shippers can't handle it, then they don't have to read it. I think you did an awesome job. Keep it up!
Domenic chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Yes, an HG/BM fanfic! My only complaint is that I wish it were longer! Although, I believe in your author's notes you sepcifically said this was a one-shot, so no need to add more chapters to this one if you've already made up your mind. But, my suggestion is that you started another longer fanfiction focusing on the HG/BM pairing. But that's just my opinion, and there's absolutely no need for you to follow it, but I do hope you do, at least eventually in the future, because I believe that you have a certain understanding for the HG/BM and could make it into an excellent an believable story.

Also, disregard any cruel words from the obsessed HG/GL shippers; nothing's wrong with variety in the realm of fanfiction. :)