Reviews for What Remains
Innogen chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
OKay! This plot is WAY complicated! DAMN! ANGST and more angst...the melodrama is great, by the way. I wonder when it will be time to get rid of the reporters?

Good job!

Innogen
LiMiYa chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Boy, what a terrible misunderstanding. And the emotional wounds can probably never be healed.
sophiedb chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Fantastic! But the poor guy's going to have to work so bloody hard to get into either Sam or Daniel's good graces.. more more more :)
Ilovesg1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Oh what webs we weave, when we practice to deceive. Everyone was screwed. Great chapter.
feb04 chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
oh wow - poor sam and jack.
Airam4u chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
Great back story... I had to reread the first four chapters to remind myself of what had happened... Must have taken you a while to come up with this scenario... Which begs the question, when would JD have met Hailey? Pleas update sooner rather than later! :)
LiMiYa chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Just found this fic. I love it!
sophiedb chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
oh, evil *evil* original Jack! please say there's a reason? either way this is fab - keep up the good work!
MuseUrania chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Wow! That was an unexpected twist at the end.

This was worth waiting for.
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
::Reeling:: I KNEW this was going to be a good story!
sekkii chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Lovely twisty turny plot line ! Lets 'ave a bit more matey !
Just Me chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Wow, great chapter, well worth the wait, thanks for all the information in the chapter about what happened.
FuFuMira chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Oh dude! Snap. Bad Jack the first! No donuts for you. None at all. Good chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat... currently figuratively and literally... Hehehe.
Airam4u chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Wow! Fascinating development... What the hell was Jack thinking?
Quinndolynn chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Geez! Cliffhanger much! And do these people tell each other ANYTHING? I mean, c'mon, at least the little things, like not being dead...

Sheesh.

Oh, right. Loving the story very much. Need update NOW.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »