Reviews for What Remains
MsJonyReb chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
this definitely has the makings for a very interesting story. I am already wondering what happened with Jack to cause such a huge rift between him and Daniel. . .and who is JD?

Keep up the good work.
PentagonMerlin chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
This is getting interesting.
Just Me chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Wow, loving the story, can't wait to see why Sam is so mad with Jack, wonder what the original did to earn her anger, please give us more soon.
sophiedb chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
oh come on! you can't leave it like that! ok so you can :p more more more!
Ilovesg1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
What did Jack do? Thanks for updating. This is a wonderful story and I cannot wait for the next chapter.
tgc chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Wow! Great story line...can't wait to see where you are going with this.
Airam4u chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Wow! Crazy amount of switches you're throwing out there! Looking forward to the next chapter!
gaul1 chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
great chapter, wonders what happens next with the reaction to meeting each other after all these years, and what the feelings toward anise will be now that sam is her niece
SilverRider chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
wow...Update
JessicaJessie88 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Wow- this fic is just incredible so far! Normally I don't read future AU fics, but this one has drawn me in and kept me intrigued. Your fantastic writing makes this believable, and the plot sounds well thought out and delivered. I can't wait for more!
Veep chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
I really love where you are going with this story. I had been waiting for the second chapter for a while but I'm glad you waited so you could tie in more of the recent story line. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Darklight chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Did jack also get back alive with Daniel?

Liking the way it goes, before Anis provided intel for ill-fated mission, there was something wrong at the SG. Routing for that NID or other factions within SG or earthsabotaged the mission to get rid of the Tokra.

What is Anise been doing for the last decades, trying to find out what went wrong?

Keep the chapters coming, love the aunt Anise part.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This story is shaping up to be very intriguing, though it makes me so sad to see how the Tok'ra-Tau'ri alliance died.
Pkidd18 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
WOW! Talk about an AU! Keep it coming!
cat chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
hey,.

thois is good and pretty original,. carry on: i wanna know what happens...
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »