Reviews for Love Means Holding On
andy.rozman chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Great story...

I have seen that you made one "late" update 4 years after first part were sent out... I hope you will do another update...

Andy
ashley chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
thanks for updating! i haven't been on the site for awhile either, and its much appriciated!
Kuchengelybber chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
Wonderful new chapters. So very sad, but wonderful nonetheless. The story really touches me.

Good work. Can't wait for new chapters.

All the best,

Kuchengelybber
ashley chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
hey, when will you update? i love your story and want to read more.
Andrea chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
I enjoyed your story. Please Update.
ashley chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
hey, Im really into this story, so please keep updating!
KLD chapter 16 . 6/28/2007
Great story. Can't wait to see it continue.
Youremyone chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
Yehh! Another chapter! I agree with other reviewers it was too short but I love your story. It's one of my favourites. Please keep it going. Maybe for the next chapter you could delve into Ephram's point of view. Just a suggestion, can't wait til your next update! :)
Kuchengelybber chapter 16 . 6/19/2007
Your story is really good, it's been a big pleasure to read it. Style and story are great. Yeah, it's fun to read. (I'm not repeating myself, am I? " ... well, it's a good thing that I'm speechless; it's a good thing in many ways. Well done. :D )
cathedrals chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
yeah! you updated(but it was way too short) please continue ASAP!

lg cathedrals
helaluvE chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
aw this was way too sweet! i loved it and i hope you'll update soon again :D
ashley chapter 15 . 3/17/2007
I really love this story and hope you update soon!
cathedrals chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
great story! i hope you update soo.
owlviennagreen chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
hi,

wow, that was wonderful. i really loved it. you described everything so sensible. i hope you will update soon.

owlviennagreen
stephanie3205 chapter 15 . 1/10/2007
I completely love your story! I can't wait to read more. I just hope that everything works out for the best in the end!

Keep writing, your words are wonderful! Looking forward to more!

-stephanie