Reviews for 500yrs to wait
mrpeeples chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
All I can say is that this is a great story.
NiceStories chapter 30 . 4/7/2011
great story.. beautifully written :) thx for sharing ur talent with us
snowcloud8 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
OMG! I LUV THAT SKIT! today is pitching to tomorrow, why is right fielder, and i dont care is the short stop LOL XD!
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Friendship-Angel-09 chapter 30 . 9/7/2008
that was a very good story. i loved it.
BuriedHorizons chapter 30 . 4/7/2006
Wow. That was amazing. Really, out of all of the InuYasha fanfiction I've read on here, this has to be one of my favorites. I've read it over and over again to see if I missed anything. I couldn't get away from the computer. I love the whole five hundred year gap plot. I assure you, I was beyond entertained. Remarkable job. I'm in love with this story. :)
cityslicker01 chapter 30 . 3/12/2006
nice i luved u r story!
cityslicker01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 30 . 10/22/2005
great storie.
Fu Fu's the name chapter 30 . 8/31/2005
I loved this story. It was a amazing, You did, infact intertain me, I could barely drag myself away from the comp! I loved it so much! And I'm gonna go take a look at some of your other fics, I think this story was well written, imginative, and your characters were amazing! I just can't stoop using that word, this story is just pure amazingness!I absolutely loved it! Bravo! And encore!
Fu Fu's the name chapter 18 . 8/28/2005
I just want to tell you, I absolutely adore your story, It's excellent, I believe it's one of the best I've read that had this plot line. I love it! chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
your story is good rite moree soon
Wenchster chapter 30 . 8/16/2005
LOOK MA IM ON REVIEWING FINALLY! YIPE! Lol! well i havent reviewed you in a long time littleolmee, im so sorry! (yikes) be free to bonk me on the head as you please. (smile!) since i got the review thing working, better start reviewing you. well...what can i say...IT WAS EXCELLENT! MOST ENJOYED STORY I HAVE HAD IN YEARS! TONS OF LAUGHS AND TONS OF UPSET NIEGHBORS AT MY DOOR, NOT TO MENTION THINGS SPRAYING EVERYWHERE IF YOUR DRINKING OR EATING WHILE READING THIS STORY...BUT READING THIS STORY WAS OH SO WORTH IT ALL! i still cant believe its over. somehow in my mind i thought it would have lasted forever (dont ask me why LoL!) but im sad to see its done. (boo hoo) at least everything worked out in the end i see, just like you promised (InuandKagforever- want me to graval on my knee's for you now for ever having the tiny bit of doubt? Ty- wow tina! lucky girl, maybe she will give you some sugar cookies too! yum! InuandKagforever- maybe rob can feed them to you in bed? LOL!) the lemon you put in last chapter was absolute amazing, congrats of doing an amazing job! you say your a reasearch geek but it made the story all the better when you put so much work into your story, we reviewers appreciate that SO MUCH! (::reviewers start screaming:: YAY! WE LOVE YOU LITTLEOLMEE!) see if you think your a research geek it paid off! lol! kidding my dear your not. again sorry to have reviewed you so late sweety, things like taking care of my mother and getting my sis to come be a family with us came up. plus not to mention the Battle of the Bands is comming up on Friday (been practising with the band day in and day out ::yawn::) and dont forget piles and piles of boxes in my room up to my head cause of the moving. (sigh) i hope everything is going allright where you are. i wishyou the best of luck with your story with Amyushigiyugi and hope to read it maybe. (:: lexa and ty raise glasses like Mankee and others:: TO LITTLEOLMEE AND HER STORY! MAY LIFE BE AS KIND TO YOU AS YOU BEEN KIND TO OTHERS! Ty- CHING CHING!)

i'll email tomorrow, they gave me the day off! Yay! (smiles!) till then my dear! as always take care and big HUGS to you and your family!

p.s. why am i not at the bottom with your other reviewers i feel left out. (::leaves computer and crosses arms::)...LOL dont worry dear, just teasing! (::throws confette in the air::) Hooray for the story 500yrs to wait!

(::Kagomes mother goes into Kagome and Inuyasha's room::) can i have more grand babies? can never have to much you know! it a very healthy thing im sure!
Orion chapter 30 . 8/15/2005
I'm so sad its over. it was a great fic...and hey I can finaly tell my students here in japan what my name in Japanese would be...they've been asking...Aiko(Amy)

GREAT Story I'll be waiting for the next one.

DangerousHunter chapter 30 . 8/14/2005