Reviews for Questions and Answers
lilo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yes. good story again
.Very good indeed. loved it
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That rocks.
Juliana chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow, that was great! Very insightful and powerful. I love the stories that give more insight into the Wraith, and you wrote this so well, having her be afraid of the question and of the answer. Awesome job.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was great! I love how she got so caught up in the moment. Just like I did. It was very powerful how she described the way Steve seemed to feel.
Terreis chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Terribly insightful. Almost frighteningly insightful. You have inspired me again, I think. I shall write a Carson story dealing with Wraith. Or rather...this Wraith. A good idea, I think.

I was right. You ARE very smart. And incredibly talented. *checks Author Alert box* I must admit, stories that are leaning 'pro-Wraith' aren't my favorite. But this was very, very good. You have semi-converted me. They're still the bad guys, but I'm willing to be more open-minded towards them.
Kuna Yashmaa chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Thank you for this story. Did not see many Humans who would think in these terms. However we are very-very different races...
GateBuilder05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
*Sniff* Oh poor steve! I SHALL AVENGE YOU! *Joins a wraith armada takes a trip to Hoff and blows the crap out of their miserable little planet* This was good keep up the great work! :)

Bye. .
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was really . . . *pounding head on computer, searching for a word* . . . beautiful. There is no other word for it. Great imagination. And don't worry-you aren't alone. I'm for the Wraith all the way.
gatelover chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
so like, why ain't this in your wraith archive thing, ITS GREAT!
Littlefoot22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
M, interesting perspective; I liked it. Are anymore stargate stories coming?
Raquedan chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
very, very interesting. I tend not to think about the wraith as anything but plot devices, it's nice that someone can see them as an intelligent life form. I still think a romance would be a little far-fetched, with the whole, weird-looking thing and all. Okay, that didn't make any sense, never mind. Thanks for the e-mail, always good to hear from other writers, and you're welcome.
Rubber Ducky of doom chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Hm. This was quite interesting, I liked it! It would be neat though if you could write a story about what "Steve" was thinking while he was being held prisoner. Well good job on this story!;)
nightfynix chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
hehe, it's the Seanait part of nightfynix... anyway, wow. that was great! i liked that a lot... are we that different? hm... lol!
Daine-Weirynsra chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Go Amurak! Woot!Woot! *claps hands* Brava! Brava! Excellente! Stupendo! (ok enough of tPotO)

But anyways great one shout. (kinda errie too)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
It's beautiful, I like it very much.