Reviews for Mary Sue and the Hogwarts Express
Alude chapter 1 . 10/20
Wait, what! She has "a river of molten lava flowing down her shapely back ", but somehow has "midnight black eyelashes", I thought Mary Sues always have "totally natural highlights" so they never have the need to die their hair. Or is it just some other way to emphasize her "Sueness"?
Hmm, this Sue seemed rather reasonable. I'd hang with her just to watch the hilarity ensue.
aalens chapter 1 . 8/17
This was very funny. Forfsome reason the bit that made me laugh aloud was the trade mark sign. ['the Hero of the Wizarding World (TM)' ]
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Actually, Rowling claims that Dumbledore was gay with Grindelwald. Or something like that. So he's not an option either. Malfoy's an option though, but the way fanfiction is, he'd probably be a Veela.
Get-Wisdom chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I was offline. But... BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This totally cracked me up! I love it! Very funny, you should continue writing more parodies like this :)
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
You have such a way with words... *wiping tears of laughter*
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Haha-cough, cough. I shouldn't be reading this stuff at night.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh dear.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'm tired. Tired of seeing this. Tired of people bitching about Mary Sue characters. I think every OC has their own percentage of Mary Sueness and it's never %0. The things disturb me most in fanfictions are grammatical mistakes (English is not my first language) , ,plots which are building too fast and feeling of laziness radiating from some stories. I guess the Mary Sues which everybody is talking about are just stories with exceptionally bad writing or authors of age 12.
hennaravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Anorexia? Really?
amka chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
"You see, just a few weeks ago, her fluffy kitten Miss Cutesy went insane and murdered Mary Sue's parents," LOL.
This fic published in 2005 but I just found it, shame on me! It's hilarious!
A Computer chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I found the ways you used to describe being gay hilarious, though I've never seen anyone use 'straight as a circle' yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013