Reviews for Mary Sue and the Hogwarts Express
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Actually, Rowling claims that Dumbledore was gay with Grindelwald. Or something like that. So he's not an option either. Malfoy's an option though, but the way fanfiction is, he'd probably be a Veela.
Get-Wisdom chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I was offline. But... BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This totally cracked me up! I love it! Very funny, you should continue writing more parodies like this :)
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
You have such a way with words... *wiping tears of laughter*
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Haha-cough, cough. I shouldn't be reading this stuff at night.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh dear.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'm tired. Tired of seeing this. Tired of people bitching about Mary Sue characters. I think every OC has their own percentage of Mary Sueness and it's never %0. The things disturb me most in fanfictions are grammatical mistakes (English is not my first language) , ,plots which are building too fast and feeling of laziness radiating from some stories. I guess the Mary Sues which everybody is talking about are just stories with exceptionally bad writing or authors of age 12.
hennaravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Anorexia? Really?
fire at winter chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
"You see, just a few weeks ago, her fluffy kitten Miss Cutesy went insane and murdered Mary Sue's parents," LOL.
This fic published in 2005 but I just found it, shame on me! It's hilarious!
Fave!
A Computer chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I found the ways you used to describe being gay hilarious, though I've never seen anyone use 'straight as a circle' yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Hahaha! Perfect.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
*laugh* nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You do know what anorexia means right?
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Did you just describe Bella Swan?