Reviews for Trinity Schminity
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Cute and funny
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is a great story...and it is actually the ONLY! time I can see Bruce actually being with Diana. I mean I HATE! LOIS and I hate everthing about Clark being with LOIS.
Oh and did I mention that I HATE LOIS?...give me Power girl, give me Black Canary, give me Maxima...but don't ever give me Lois unless she is dead!
RonsInnerVoice chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
god i love every trinity story you do... although i'm not big on the SMWW more on the BMWW. Anyway, great story!
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ... SSO cool
MsSupaFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
THIS was funny. I loved the interaction between the three. But I especially like the Bruce/WW exchange. How right of him to think of everything as a distraction where as Diana and Kal see nothing of the sort. I'm mostly a Bruce/Clark slash reader, but I the addition of Diana makes dynamics of the relationship interesting.
Jessi chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Holy Batman... (being athiestic, mostly) That was so funny! I was cracking up! This was well worth the read! I must have more like it! I demand!
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Ha, this was great.

Love the character interaction, and the fact that Superman could just let go like that...awesome, and very sweet.
Icha chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
LOL! What a nice story. Now, why Djinn... tell me why, you always managed to make me wanna do something. Taichi for 'Rules of Engagement', and this one... Oreo?
Janet chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it. :-) Although I think inviting Lois to that nice little planet would be an excellent idea.
JRK chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Very funny. It's fun to see the more normal side of the superheroes, espically the "Big Three."
Gary chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Were-squirrel? LOL
Kimberly Towle chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
At least one of the people here is acting way out of character, but who cares? This was FUN!
pandi chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
that was so cute. really good story
McSatan chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
LOL that was so funny.
Josette chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Truly hysterical. I loved it all, from beginning to end.