Reviews for Empty Houses: a Duty & Honor Interlude
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Another amazing one shot, I could personally feel the grief Trent had, but it's nice to see him healing from the pain.
doglover500 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Almost cried but i didn't really good story. You should read Of Love and Bunnies it's hilarious and you won't regret reading it at all.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Riker15 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Nice Job
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Poor Trent. At least he has his teammates there for him.
Melissa806 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Poor Trent. I loved how you wrote his feelings about his father's death. And it was so sweet of Tommy and Kim to try to help him out.
Lady of Lies chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
You never seem to dissapoint me with your wonderful stories. This one was awesome
Pinkie chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
That was a really nice chapter, very sweet. Can't wait to read more of D & H.
Grey17 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
AW! I have such a soft spot for Trent,maybe because he's like a little Tommy. You've portrayed his pain and guilt so realistically. I think we WERE sisters in a past life. You have me looking forward to Saturdays again, but this was a nice little treat. I must have been a good girl. The compassion and understanding coming from Kim and Tommy warmed my heart, and was just so charachteristic of them. You have them down so well! Not to put any pressure on your already crazy life, but MORE SOON PLEASE! XOXO, G.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow...That was amazing! Can't wait for more!
akksgurl chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Poor Trent. I really don't know his character very well. Or Kira, Ethan, and Conner either. I never watched Dino Thunder. I stopped watching in 1997 when Tommy left the show forever and didn't realize he was back till Dino Thunder was over. Ah well. It just goes to show what a great writer you are that I feel like I know these people and I understand what's going on anyway. Update again soon. Great story!