Reviews for Nancy's Day Off
Cupcake chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Wait... what did Jeremy tell Olivia? And yeah.. for a second there I thought Nancy was really dead.. um.. yeah. Gullible thy name is moi.
AlannaCullen24 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Wow. This is the first nancydrew/hardyboys fanfic i have read. this is amazing. Robert is really cool i like him.

I really need to know why nancy needs to kill frank! lol I guess i'll just have to wait eh?

Anyways, great story and i cant wait for the next chapter.
bookworm2009 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
i love it! are you adding more? or are you making a sequel?
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
who called and what is jeremy's secrect?
frnchfrylvr chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
please write more!
RogueArrow chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
I really liked your story. Please finish it. I want to know what is going to happen.
SarahE7191 chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
Update. But umm, is Nancy still gonna kill her family, cause I was a little confused 'bout that part.

Sarah
supernaturalsam chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
A great follow-up chapter! You really had me worried that Nancy was dead. I was prepared to throw out my computer and just scream my head off. But then I reminded myself that I needed to read the rest of the chapter first before I flew off the handle. Glad I did that now...

Update soon!
Aj chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
What the FUCK you can't kill Nancy, it's against The Rules!
MetrionZinthos chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
WOAH! great great great chapter! FREAKIN AWSOME
Ragna ICEland chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
You sure took your time! Please try to update sooner than last time...
katie janeway chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Phew. For a horrible moment there, I really thought that...

The irony of this situation is not lost on me, either, given what I did to Nancy in "Confession".
TesubCalle chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
WELL worth the wait, Pookie!

We were about to send out a Missing-Persons report on you, too.

Wow. After reading this, I'd sure like to throttle Jeremy. Stupid kid. We're all like Olivia in this chapter, and you probably really enjoyed keeping us in the dark, didn't you?

So aside from flip-flopping between calling Joe's girlfirend 'Amy' and 'Ann', I totally loved this chapter. The suspense was right up there, and the family's reactions to the complete lack of any solid info on the hijacking rang true.

Now, I beg you: Please, please, please do not delay in getting the next chapter completed and posted. Okay? Thanks!
CG chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Very good! I love the kids, especially Jeremy. This is a good story just please update more often so I don't forget about it. By the way, Frank is my favorite, so please don't kill him. (I know you don't have to listen to me but it never hurts to try, right?) ;)
Lisa chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Thanks for updating. Don't worry, I don't mind that maybe it's been several weeks. Great story! Update soon. PS I will soon be logging in as Drama Queen Girl to review your stories. Update soon. Wait did I just say that? I know I said that...:):D:P
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »