Reviews for Animalistic
nrdhrd3 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Should continue
rkm chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
i'm REALLY pouting now ... this is the fourth time i've read this (or is it the fifth; i've lost count) AND I STILL LOVE IT, AND I STILL WISH THERE WAS MORE TO READ! you've hit a really, really good story - the strength of the bad guys and the good guys, humor, romance ... THIS HAS IT IN SPADES! (i'm pouting again now ...)
RKM chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
i laughed myself silly .. LOVED the 'banter' of buffy and spike ... dammit, now i'm hooked and i want to know what happens/happened, AND I CAN'T (this is me whining petulantly)
Roxydesigns chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Ep! My god this is exciting! I want to see more, i Ned more! ...okay, this just sounds dirty..

Ahem, I would really like to see what'll happen when she sees Angel, and when he sees her and Spike and gets all jealous like...yeah that's fun...

Hope you'll still update, and if you will, please do it son!
spk chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Brilliant! I love the idea of this story. The playful/sexually intense interaction between Spike & Buffy is amazing. And I have to say that you definitely have a way with humor. I was sitting here trying to eat a snack while I read, but I finally had to give up after almost choking because I was laughing so hard. Great job! Can't wait to see the next updates. :)
willowrose16 chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
this is really a great story update soon plz
Kelli chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
Hey! i love the story and I really loved this chapter! I hope to see more soon!
Anne Rose chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
Lots of fun. :-D Nice to see the gang back when things were less complicated.
rrgoettl chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
Sprouting wings would freak me right out.

I wonder how the whole angel deal will work out. Once again, your muse rocks!
Kim chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
I Love this story. The mythology that you've written in is great, although, the wings, not a big fan of those, but I can see they must have some importance, so I'll give them a chance. Can't wait for more.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
oh luved the updates more soon. *gives ur muse chocolate* cya x
wicked-angel-413 chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
Loved the two new chappies! I'm liking the wing development. -lol- Kinda hoping for some minor Angel-bashing. Also wishing Buffy would come to her senses and jump Spike's sexy bones! -lol-
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
I love this story, keep it going please
wicked-angel-413 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
interesting so far. im liking it. cant wait for more
spikespet2002 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Since I read all 5 chaps in one sitting, gonna review them all here. I really like the idea of the story. Can't wait to see what Angel does when he finds out. Only thing that confuses me is Anya's presence. She's not there in early season 3, much less dating Xander. Kinda hard to keep in mind this is early season 3 when half the characterizations seem more season 4. Other than that, love it so far and look forward to seeing where it's going.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »