Reviews for Go Fish
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
i understand what you mean..after reading this continuously. just to make sure... if i trully understand that. even though this anime was not my first (i'm crybaby, so easy to cry over touch and heartful moments), hikago surely one of many animes that makes me cry really hard. T,T

complex yet meaningful story, it is.

until next time,

mrs. zala
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow this story was really cool! I love the ocean metaphor!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Lol. Great story and funny metaphor. - You are indeed obsessed with fish and oceans. I loved it!
priestessgrrrl chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really like how well you capture everyone's distinct POV. Waya and his tough-but-not-so-tough attitude, Akira in his My Father and I Know The Right Way to Do Things but somehow Hikaru has astonished us both. And Hikaru, randomly charging through life, stumbling upon both Sai and Akira and not stopping to wonder why until Sai leaves him and then everything changed. But still stayed the same. Lovely fic!
Lan Yue Hime chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
really it was the first to make you cry?

I cried on many different manga. For Hikaru NO Go I could get all the volumes from the library so I watched the anime, and at the part where Sai disappeared, leaving Hikaru behind to deal with his sadness made me cry so much. I almost stop watching because of it.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Not satisfied? Well, this was great in my opinion. It was very insightful. ()
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I have a "favorit-ing radar" of sorts. When I read a fic that makes me feel a painful tightening in the chest for whatever reason (nostalgia, melancholy, you name it), it deserves the consideration.

As a reviewer I like to pull out specific quotes that leaped out at me on the page, but I honestly can't for this one. Nearly all the lines in here held some fresh insight or was just plain beautiful. I could sit with any one of them for hours and just marvel. Not to mention, the characterizations were on target and drew directly from the canon. In other words, wow. Loved it.
bb chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow! Very insightful words. Loved this fic. _
bridges chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I like t he fish/ocean/water thing.

xDD For some reason, it really fits.

&really? Naruto was the first manga

to make me cry. But Hikaru no Go

made me cry, too. D:
bb chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Awesome fic. It's so poetic and philosophical at the same time. _
Qem chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I"m sorry your not happy with this story, but I thought it was really beautiful and very intriguing to read.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Awesome...I really like this...it works so well...
Adelaine chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
*shoots the author, misses, and in depression went off to go fishing in the lake*

Kidding. Interesting concept. I hadn't thought of HikaGo in terms like this. Like you said, the story doesn't 'flow' as smooth as it should, but the theme is commendable.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
...wow! that was amazing! not many ppl can compare fish and go and still make the fic so good! i'm in awe! this is amazing!

you know, hikago was the first manga to make me cry too...stupid sai! *bawls*
Hikari chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
hey, this is actually a good fic.

you have a way with words.

keep up and cheers! -

fyi, i only watched the anime and it made me cry for days.