Reviews for Quietly Endure
AshRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You are extremely talented. I only wish this were longer.
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nicely written! Short, but meaningful.
"Rosa herself found this more than slightly morbid, given her name" - Well played, hahaha!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Roses look beautiful when they are barely open and when they are in full bloom.

Really pretty.
Freida Right chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
That was sweet. I liked it.
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This is definetly an excellent story. I urge you to write more. -
Abyrae chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
*swims through masses of bad FF fics* Hey, I rather like this piece! Not many people write about Rosa's mother, and she has so much potential too. I always got the impression she never liked Cecil much, too.
DTitania chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Nice. Most people forget about Rosa's mother and it's good to see that I'm not the only one who believes that she dislikes Cecil. I think, though, that the story could have been a bit longer (especially in the description of Rosa's and Cecil's relationship), but in its shortness, it was also sweet.
Erse chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I liked this. It's nice to see some more final fantasy 4 stories, especially a Cecil/Rosa one. Very nice.

I liked the rose comparison. And I think it's great that you have Rosa's disapproving mother in it - the whole "She claimed him to be gutless and feminine" thing made me grin from ear to ear. Poor pretty Cecil. Heh. Well, I hope you'll be writing more on ff4, because this section could truly use good writers. ;)

(doc)