Reviews for Just a Formality
2lazy2login chapter 7 . 5/23
So I read this story a while ago, and added it to my favs. (Rightly so!)
But I don't remember reading it, and I didn't remember the plot.

So today, while re-reading, I assumed the battle with Voldemort already happened. In fact, I was sure of it. I've been kind of skimming so it's my fault anyway lol.

So when Hermione ran into Dobby saying that Voldy was back
I was very confused.

I was like, ahh okay this is just a nightmare.

But as I kept reading I realized that it was the real deal
Anyway, I had a good laugh at myself haha!
lovetoreadeverything chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Enjoyed the story. Ty
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I'd have been pissed at Snape for foisting a new potion off on her. That wasn't fair or right.
arizonalove chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Absolutely adored the story, but it seemed rather rushed at the end. I'm happy you gave us an ending, but a commitment is a commitment:( gosh, that sounded rather harsh! I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I did truly love the story though!
fantasyland chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I love these ones that make me tear up ! Well written, thank you for a lovely story :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
i kinda feel bad for them there in the end. i mean they were happy to an extent but they almost seemed to sad. dad died mom losing her mind and dying. hard pregnancy. i suppose it human but still.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Very nicely written!
cooemi10 chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I enjoyed reading it :)
I'm home chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Eh. I didn't like the end very much at all. It felt unnatural and did not fit with the talent shown in previous chapters. Overall, this story was entertaining the the relationship between Hermione and Severus was interesting.
I'm home chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
...this whole time I imagined that the war had already happened in some less than important way already. Its confusing to piece together because Dumbledor is still alive and Snape and Hermione went public (kinda) with their relationship. He wouldn't have gone shopping with Hermione if he had an image to maintain.
Dead-Scorpion chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story, even if it did make me well up! I like the way it doesn't seem too unbelievable (magic aside), and the bittersweet ending. Some parts are brilliantly accurate, like the morning after and the way not everything is how it was before the final battle, even after some time.
hguy13 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Love it, but you forgot Ancient Runes, Hermione was so good at Runes, that the Tales of Beadle the Bard say she translated them from the original.
Alexa1993 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Hayleey chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
I must say I do really like this story.. I like most things including Hermione actually but that is not the point.

I think you set the characters up well and you are a rather good writer- something that can be hard to find on this site.

On a more critical note I, personally, feel like the story sort of dwindled with the final battle and so on. I had absolutely adored the characters and I could just picture a sunburned Severus in Italy with Hermione and I didn't take to well to the spin off of all the characters after the fight. It may be more of an opinion but I feel that the chapters became less thought out after then and I didn't get quite the same level of enjoyment as I had in the earlier chapters.