Reviews for Just a Formality
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/1
so Sweet.
PiffyEQ chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
I enjoyed the story, but the last couple chapters felt so rushed and jumped ahead so much.
otherwise, a good story
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Beautiful but short lol Loved it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I just lost an incredible amount of respect for Hermione. You don't abandon pets. Ever.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Why would Snape have Hermione prepare a potion that he knew she had never worked with before? Was he trying to get her to fail her Potions NEWT? That was rude and cruel. Your sex scenes are awesome, by the way. Their understatement makes the scream.
2lazy2login chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
So I read this story a while ago, and added it to my favs. (Rightly so!)
But I don't remember reading it, and I didn't remember the plot.

So today, while re-reading, I assumed the battle with Voldemort already happened. In fact, I was sure of it. I've been kind of skimming so it's my fault anyway lol.

So when Hermione ran into Dobby saying that Voldy was back
I was very confused.

I was like, ahh okay this is just a nightmare.

But as I kept reading I realized that it was the real deal
Anyway, I had a good laugh at myself haha!
lovetoreadeverything chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Enjoyed the story. Ty
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I'd have been pissed at Snape for foisting a new potion off on her. That wasn't fair or right.
arizonalove chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Absolutely adored the story, but it seemed rather rushed at the end. I'm happy you gave us an ending, but a commitment is a commitment:( gosh, that sounded rather harsh! I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I did truly love the story though!
fantasyland chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I love these ones that make me tear up ! Well written, thank you for a lovely story :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
i kinda feel bad for them there in the end. i mean they were happy to an extent but they almost seemed to sad. dad died mom losing her mind and dying. hard pregnancy. i suppose it human but still.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Very nicely written!
cooemi10 chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I enjoyed reading it :)
I'm home chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Eh. I didn't like the end very much at all. It felt unnatural and did not fit with the talent shown in previous chapters. Overall, this story was entertaining the the relationship between Hermione and Severus was interesting.