Reviews for Just a Formality
livethroughtheatre chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Breathtaking end of a chapter. Wonderful writing and such great passion. Please do write more.
scrambledangel chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
oh wow! that is so much to happen in one chapter!but i thought is was great and I can't wait to see what happens next so update asap! :D
lehayim chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
omg what an incredibly moving chapter. loved it. update soon
FarDeep chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
I LOVE this story! It took me a while to read it because the chapters were so long. (not that I'm complainging :P) Update it soon!
deletedandgone chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
hello again! I really like how you've progressed with the plot, i've always expected Harry to die in the end, sad but practical. I'm glad you didn't kill snape! Please continue like you are.
azulkan2 chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Wow, sad but with a light at the end of the tunnel. More soon please.
ShellyD1982 chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
OMG!

That was so sad!

Flippin Voldemolt! Glad he is DEAD!

Such a shame that Harry had to go too.

That was wicked and please update soon.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Great story!
JTBJAB chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
What a sad chapter! But at least they were together again at the end...and poor Harry... and damn Voldie, i mean they had only just had their happiness,jeez - i reckon he was just jealous that he wasn't happy ;p
Graecus Lore chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
That was a really good chapter. Please update soon. Im really at loss of what to say about the chapter, but it's really good.
PhishthePhrog chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
o now she cant just leave him. He's a tough man he can handle it. I realize pleading with you does not a bit of good as the next chapter is already written and while I do enjoy upsetting endings in their own way. I imagine they could handle Lucius Malfoy together. Oh wouldnt it be great for them to take him down a few notches. I enjoyed the part about the wizarding world getting a rest of sorts as the MAlfoys retreat to France.
PhishthePhrog chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
o naughty Hermione! DOnt suppose Severus should have told that Dumbledore would have liked for her to remain in her dorms. Will they get in trouble again? I must commend you for chapter legnth, they are very nice.
PhishthePhrog chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
I'm so proud of Hermione. I particularly liked the line "...and when she came she saw colors that didn’t have any names." It adds a personalized ugh I dont know how to describe why I like it so much. GOod chapter. Great story infact.
PhishthePhrog chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
O I just love this story! All that in the first chapter! I actually have no nitpicks or comments for improvement. I do believe I'm a bit too excited to read what happens next to see a fault. Keep writing.
deletedandgone chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
oh my god, you are really good! please update soon!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »