Reviews for Just a Formality
azulkan2 chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Wow, sad but with a light at the end of the tunnel. More soon please.
ShellyD1982 chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
OMG!

That was so sad!

Flippin Voldemolt! Glad he is DEAD!

Such a shame that Harry had to go too.

That was wicked and please update soon.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Great story!
JTBJAB chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
What a sad chapter! But at least they were together again at the end...and poor Harry... and damn Voldie, i mean they had only just had their happiness,jeez - i reckon he was just jealous that he wasn't happy ;p
ytdollface chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
That was a really good chapter. Please update soon. Im really at loss of what to say about the chapter, but it's really good.
PhishthePhrog chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
o now she cant just leave him. He's a tough man he can handle it. I realize pleading with you does not a bit of good as the next chapter is already written and while I do enjoy upsetting endings in their own way. I imagine they could handle Lucius Malfoy together. Oh wouldnt it be great for them to take him down a few notches. I enjoyed the part about the wizarding world getting a rest of sorts as the MAlfoys retreat to France.
PhishthePhrog chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
o naughty Hermione! DOnt suppose Severus should have told that Dumbledore would have liked for her to remain in her dorms. Will they get in trouble again? I must commend you for chapter legnth, they are very nice.
PhishthePhrog chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
I'm so proud of Hermione. I particularly liked the line "...and when she came she saw colors that didn’t have any names." It adds a personalized ugh I dont know how to describe why I like it so much. GOod chapter. Great story infact.
PhishthePhrog chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
O I just love this story! All that in the first chapter! I actually have no nitpicks or comments for improvement. I do believe I'm a bit too excited to read what happens next to see a fault. Keep writing.
deletedandgone chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
oh my god, you are really good! please update soon!
Studious Octopus chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
ah...

what the hell?

what happened?

please update soon!

great chappie, keep it up

ttfn, _
deletedandgone chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
wow, it's really good, i'm definitely continuing.
Mione n Sevvie chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
argh no wot happened no
JTBJAB chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
NO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON...my heart is beating so fast right now i think it is going to explode in my chest if i don't know what happens!
ShellyD1982 chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
OH MY GOSH!

That was an absolutely nail biting chapter and I loved every word of it!

U gotta update, I'm on the edge of my seat here!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »