Reviews for Just a Formality
klo chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great start! A neat little twist on the Hermione-comes-to-teach idea. Much longer than I expected but you kept me reading happily until the end. You've built the basis for an interesting story and I'm looking forward to more.
Rockmeharder12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP WRITING O GOSH PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
jenonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Cracking good! You'll go on, won't you?
ShellyD1982 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Hi, Your story is absolutely brillant!

Will continue to read.

Please update soon.
Nore chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great start to a would seem great story! I greatly enjoyed the first chapiter and can't wait to read more of it!
Paprika chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow this is really good, i'm looking forward to your next update!
mysticdarkraven chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great story, please post again. Thanks.
BrennaM chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Excellent story so far! I really look forward to seeing what happens next.
JTBJAB chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow! This is brilliant! Can't wait for some more!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
excellent story so far, what a way to start one. I loved it... really long and it keep my attention the whole time. I hope you update soon!
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
very interesting and quite long for a first chapter... keep writing
nasta1970 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Love it, Love it, Love it! Refreshing to read a twist to one of my favorite pairings. Can't wait for chapter 2!
Mya Croft chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
well done i really enjoyed this. please update soon.
jacsketch chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
hmm... i liked this. Keep it up cuz i'm mad interested.
ytdollface chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Okay, That was GOOD. I love that keep it going.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15