Reviews for Just a Formality
Earthslover chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
no offense but OOC! OOC! your story is good but, it's kind of Out Of Character. try slowing it down a little, its movig a little too fast.
carebear72884 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
That was great...you are such a wonderful writer, you might make a HGSS shipper out of me even.
Innogen chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wonderful start! I hope you have another installment soon! Great characterization and plot development. I am eager to read what happens next.

Innogen
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Very interresting, i cant wait for an update!

cya

DK
klo chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great start! A neat little twist on the Hermione-comes-to-teach idea. Much longer than I expected but you kept me reading happily until the end. You've built the basis for an interesting story and I'm looking forward to more.
Rockmeharder12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP WRITING O GOSH PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
jenonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Cracking good! You'll go on, won't you?
ShellyD1982 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Hi, Your story is absolutely brillant!

Will continue to read.

Please update soon.
Nore chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great start to a would seem great story! I greatly enjoyed the first chapiter and can't wait to read more of it!
Paprika chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow this is really good, i'm looking forward to your next update!
mysticdarkraven chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great story, please post again. Thanks.
BrennaM chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Excellent story so far! I really look forward to seeing what happens next.
JTBJAB chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow! This is brilliant! Can't wait for some more!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
excellent story so far, what a way to start one. I loved it... really long and it keep my attention the whole time. I hope you update soon!
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
very interesting and quite long for a first chapter... keep writing
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »