Reviews for Just a Formality
livesonwisteria chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
Great!
anony chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Ok Lookee here!

Your story started out great, real great. Then it got sort of boring in the middle. Then after the whole battle part it felt as if it were a totally different writer and then the ending was not an ending. No respected author would call that an ending. You messed up your whole story. If your lazy I get it so just stop the story but don't kill your story, that's worse. I wish I could say your story was good but all I have to say was that it was a waste of my time.

anony
eac-dudette chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
this was great! but damn they had some hard times :S
Purple Cyphers chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
but... but... but...

its not finished!

is there ever going to be more?

or are we stuck with this non-ending?
wallyflower chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
You are really one of my favorite SSHG writers :) You make Snape and Hermione do things that would seem outrageously OOC if they'd been written by somebody else-but you make everything seem so natural to me, and you write of those two characters with such love that it comes out in the words, the paragraphs, the punctuation. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. They make me very happy. :)
pstibbons chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Darn - Harry's dead. He understood Hermione. Why couldnt Ron die instead? He's a worthless git, after all. Oh well. New chapter in Hermione's life and all that.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
His post-sleep breakdown was interesting. As is this fic. I'm c2ing it.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Very well written.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great start. Glad you got the SSHG Pre-First-Kiss angst out asap.
Skyline Romance chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
that was such a sweet ending!
hermoine snape chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
i love the story so far.
Dorky-Short-Chic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This was really good
EriksKitty chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Much better this time. You've learned; you took your time (except at the end there *stern brow*). You left quite a few things drifting and made some errors with the words you use; that "altercation" example is such a one. There were a lot of careless mistakes left in such as missing words. By taking your time, things drifted a bit too much, and though you've learned that too much detail is inane, you sometimes leaned a bit too far in the other direction.

There was one marked improvement over the previous fic I reviewed: this one made me feel.

~ Kitty -.-

This message brought to you by the number 3, and the letter Out to C.
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
"...Hermione just followed the [lesson plans] with few altercations."

Think you meant "alteration" here, which is a change. An "altercation" is a fight... and apparently McGonagall is in no shape at this point in the story to take up fisticuffs.

Am rather enjoying this kinder, gentler Snape - bit out of character, but still rather nice. Off to read the rest now!
brisinggammen chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Well it did end rather suddenly and there were some inconsistencies along the way, I still enjoyed it tremendously though. I particularly liked the way you portraited their reactions to the war. Many fics gloss over what must a very difficult time for everyone. Good job!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »