Reviews for Just a Formality
ChevalierDeDame chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
That was a really cute story! I loved it!
nimath chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Very nice story, although I would have liked it to continue. Did Ron ever get out of his depression? What about the time-turner research? I at first thought they would use that research to go back in time and save Harry, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for a very enjoyable story!
livesonwisteria chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
anony chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Ok Lookee here!

Your story started out great, real great. Then it got sort of boring in the middle. Then after the whole battle part it felt as if it were a totally different writer and then the ending was not an ending. No respected author would call that an ending. You messed up your whole story. If your lazy I get it so just stop the story but don't kill your story, that's worse. I wish I could say your story was good but all I have to say was that it was a waste of my time.

eac-dudette chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
this was great! but damn they had some hard times :S
Purple Cyphers chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
but... but... but...

its not finished!

is there ever going to be more?

or are we stuck with this non-ending?
wallyflower chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
You are really one of my favorite SSHG writers :) You make Snape and Hermione do things that would seem outrageously OOC if they'd been written by somebody else-but you make everything seem so natural to me, and you write of those two characters with such love that it comes out in the words, the paragraphs, the punctuation. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. They make me very happy. :)
pstibbons chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Darn - Harry's dead. He understood Hermione. Why couldnt Ron die instead? He's a worthless git, after all. Oh well. New chapter in Hermione's life and all that.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
His post-sleep breakdown was interesting. As is this fic. I'm c2ing it.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Very well written.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great start. Glad you got the SSHG Pre-First-Kiss angst out asap.
Skyline Romance chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
that was such a sweet ending!
hermoine snape chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
i love the story so far.
Dorky-Short-Chic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This was really good
EriksKitty chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Much better this time. You've learned; you took your time (except at the end there *stern brow*). You left quite a few things drifting and made some errors with the words you use; that "altercation" example is such a one. There were a lot of careless mistakes left in such as missing words. By taking your time, things drifted a bit too much, and though you've learned that too much detail is inane, you sometimes leaned a bit too far in the other direction.

There was one marked improvement over the previous fic I reviewed: this one made me feel.

~ Kitty -.-

This message brought to you by the number 3, and the letter Out to C.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »