Reviews for Just a Formality
Kaheira chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
HEY!

I love your story Just a Formality and I appreciate the long chapters. Keep up the good work!

Oh and the part where they are making love in a pool... kinda dangerous... my teachers friends did that and they had to call a lifeguard to get them apart! Water suctions you in... so any way... GREAT STORY!
Dray-Marie chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
Wow... What can I say? I really liked this story, It was a bit depressing at time, but that just made it all the more realistic. And this is coming from a girl who normally prefer fluff!

Just one little question (and I realise it's not very important to the plot, but what can I say: I'm curious): What happened with Ron? And Pansy for that matter? They just showed up and then disappeard.. Myserious...

Well, well...

A story to walk away from with a new perspective.

Lone Butterfly chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
Beautiful. I cried at the end when Severus and her mother walked together...beautiful.

I would have liked a bit on how Ron turned out. But it was wonderful.
black-rose-wilts chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
Aw, a nice story. It was really well written too! Is there going to be a sequel?
xxfreakxxgrlxx chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
OMG OMG OMG. THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY. IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO READ BUT EVERY MINUTE WAS WORTH IT. IT WAS AN AWESOME STORY!
liz chapter 11 . 9/29/2005
this story was wonderful. the second half was much different from the first but i still liked it. i missed the early hermione and severus though. it's sad that they had to go through such sad things. it's realistic though. good job!
Madam Hermione Snape chapter 11 . 9/12/2005
awesome story, kinda sad, but good anyways.
mONKEY fRIEND chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
TOo CUTE!

LOved it!
Jentaro chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
OH MY GOD, I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! This is probably one of the most well written and heart-warming thigs I have EVER read. And coming from me, that is an extreme compliment. I mean, people consider me to be gothic.(I have denied it, and even the goths have said I am. I am expected not to have feelings, and people tell me I have a cruel sense of humor. That is why when I said that this actually made me cry a little, that phrase should not be taken lightly, for it is a true compliment.) I actually cried a few times. It certainly does not help that while I was reading the last chapter, I was listening to "Sway" by the Lostprophets. SO, I will leave you to do whatever you please...and I am just rambling. So...yeah...I will have to look out for your workin the future...
DaddysGirlForever chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
ending suked. But the rest of it was great.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
very good.

CT
Aubrey Mishel chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
I love how this story ended. It was sad but still it was good. I wish hermione would have been able to get a job or somthing but it turned out to be a great story. and my favourite line in this story is that, he was the boy who lived to die for us all.
Aubrey Mishel chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Hey. Your story is great. I almost started crying! and let me tell you i LOVE emotional stories. Okay you really should enable anoymous reviews. i almost didn't review because i didn't feel like logging on. bt here it is. Anyway i commend you on your story. Its great and i like how harry dies in the end. (usually he doesnt die-or if he does its because voldemort has won.) I lve yur
a-nightingale-sang chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
WOW! What a great story! I loved it and hope you keep writing!

Peace, Love, and Llamas,

Kiera Lee
Aubrey Mishel chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I love your story! your plotline is awsome. and im only on the first chapter.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »