Reviews for Finally
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
good one
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Loved the comment "Speed saying 'finally'"
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
that was great! i loved it ]
CalleighRox chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
aww, omigosh, this is a LOVELY fic, I still refuse to except what happened to Speed, I havn't seen yet, but i heard, bout H's brother Raymond, so i dont think Speed is dead, instead i think he was sent undercover to somewhere else in the country, i refuse to except it, lol:P, me and my friend, Brit, ((CDN 99) on here, we believe that he and Kate from NCIS are undercover somewhere, lol, and we keep him alive in any fics we write, i can't write a fic without him:P:Slol, neways, LOVE his fic, soo sweet, thanx, keep writing

ECfan01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
dang.. in filipino we would call this "bitin" because we want more! haha!ΓΌ
KG-613 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
now...that...was KICK ASS! And I mean it in EVERY sense of the word! You are frikkin A and you rock! Honestly that was a great story and I got all "Aw" at the end...the speed quote...that was good. Gaw how do you never cease to amaze me?

waful89 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I really really liked that! I love c/d, I cannot stand h/c thats so wrong, hes gonna be with yelina eventually so why do they even try. I think delko and cal are perfect for each other! thanks for being smart!
Orange Sodie chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was so nice. Thank you for sharing it with us. E/C fics are desperately scarce. Pity, cause it's a really nice ship. Anyway, great work!
NPD18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
:O That was amazing! And it's not only speed that would be saying 'finally' :P Thankyou so much Beci, it was awesome! :) And I can't believe Speed is goin :( But anyhoo... ur NOT crap! Ur the best! #

R x